So I buy all the DLC... Haven't seen one map?

I think it’s pretty crucial that we get a regular DLC Playlist or have an option to search people with DLC as a priority in matchmaking. I’m far from happy paying over £20 for the maps and despite constant play, not having seen ONE DLC map as an option yet. This is despite all FOUR people in my party having all the DLC.

I’m sure there at least 4 other people playing at the same time as us, out of the 10000+ and they’re probably having the same frustration, when we could just be on a playlist together or filtering out non-DLC players.

I want to use what I’ve paid for or I want my money back… Pretty sure you can’t legally charge for something and not allow its use.

> I think it’s pretty crucial that we get a regular DLC Playlist or have an option to search people with DLC as a priority in matchmaking. I’m far from happy paying over £20 for the maps and despite constant play, not having seen ONE DLC map as an option yet. This is despite all FOUR people in my party having all the DLC.
>
> I’m sure there at least 4 other people playing at the same time as us, out of the 10000+ and they’re probably having the same frustration, when we could just be on a playlist together or filtering out non-DLC players.
>
> I want to use what I’ve paid for or I want my money back… Pretty sure you can’t legally charge for something and not allow its use.

The maps are in the rotation and have a heavy weighting but unless you play in 8’s the odds are against you.

Three things I’d like to suggest/note:

(1) If you play in a party of 4, it will prioritize finding other parties of 4 over anything else (the assumption is a full party will have teammwork/etc and be more skillful than 4 randoms). This may drastically reduce the amount of compatible people you can play with. I remember a few times we’ll have 4 people in the party and it’ll take forever to find (and we don’t have DLC!).

(2) Amount of people with DLC is an incredibly low part of the population. The Infinity Slayer DLC test found this out.

(3) Population in general has tanked. After removing the DLC requirement on Infinity Slayer (Team Slayer), the population still is missing about 2k people (approx 40%), people who likely just left for good and didn’t read the forums to know it was a test or were fed up with the test.

Combine these 3 and you may have difficulty finding DLC maps. Everyone playing must have it. But as noted by posts above, the DLC maps are supposed to be heavily weighted.

> Three things I’d like to suggest/note:
>
> (1) If you play in a party of 4, it will prioritize finding other parties of 4 over anything else (the assumption is a full party will have teammwork/etc and be more skillful than 4 randoms). This may drastically reduce the amount of compatible people you can play with. I remember a few times we’ll have 4 people in the party and it’ll take forever to find (and we don’t have DLC!).
>
> (2) Amount of people with DLC is an incredibly low part of the population. The Infinity Slayer DLC test found this out.
>
> (3) Population in general has tanked. After removing the DLC requirement on Infinity Slayer (Team Slayer), the population still is missing about 2k people (approx 40%), people who likely just left for good and didn’t read the forums to know it was a test or were fed up with the test.
>
> Combine these 3 and you may have difficulty finding DLC maps. Everyone playing must have it. But as noted by posts above, the DLC maps are supposed to be heavily weighted.

I know when I do get matched with players that have the DLC and nobody backs out every option has at least 1 DLC map, it doesn’t always get voted for but it is there.

I wish they would bring back a play list for the dlc

I find the absence of a full DLC playlist in constant rotation a bit disrespectful to be honest. Week after week i will put in halo just to see if 343 has put a DLC map pack or a complete DLC playlist in rotation, just for the sake of having it there for the players who actually spent money or own the map pass, but not a single thing. I feel like this option should be a no question since most previous halos have presented this option before. Please add a full DLC playlist 343, it would be greatly appreciated.

I got all DLC recently and haven’t had a single match yet on any DLC map.

I suggest you guys come and join me tonight (9pm CEST) to play some Halo 4 MM together so we may get some DLC maps in the rotation.

But what I wanted to say is that 343 needs to bring back the Rotational DLC playlist! It is really NEEDED for US who BOUGHT DLC!

Yep same here out of thousands of games now, I have only seen DLC maps a handful of times.

> The maps are in the rotation and have a heavy weighting but unless you play in 8’s the odds are against you.

You see, that is why I’m not to happy with DLC and think it is a rip-off. I agree with The Real DB, they NEED to give us a DLC list (one that is static and does not go away), or make DLC free. I’m all for giving them money to keep Halo going so long as I get something I can use; whenever I want to use it and regardless of whether others (who most likely don’t DLC), feel it is popular.

> … Combine these 3 and you may have difficulty finding DLC maps. Everyone playing must have it.

I’ve suggested making a DLC playlist that accommodates all the maps, 4v4, 6v6 and 8v8 maps. This is because someone had pointed out that one playlist won’t work for all the maps in all DLC packs that are for MM.

> bad 50%:
>
> but i cant play on the big maps that i have also pay for.
> its was not smart to make 3 different dlc maps: 4 vs 4 dlc maps, 6 vs 6 dlc maps and not forgot the 8 vs 8 dlc maps.
> make it from the start balance and not 1 year later.

see https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst227887_Downloaded-Content--DLC--Is-a-RipOff.aspx

I’ve suggested adding a new behavior for a new, single DLC playlist having all MM maps and game types.

> I really wish there was a playlist time that would dynamically shift between all game types to be all inclusive; meaning start with 4v4 types like Slayer, SWAT, Snipers, to 6v6 and up to BTB. This way, as it appears, more folks will be accepting to sole DLC list.

Does anyone see an issue with this suggestion?

Yeah, I feel sorry for anyone who got the DLC. This system really just shafts all of them.

> Yeah, I feel sorry for anyone who got the DLC. This system really just shafts all of them.

+1 on ‘we got shafted’. :smiley: