So I Bought CEA Today

I picked up my copy of CEA today and I just want to clarify something. I’ve asked this question before, but I’m going to ask again:

When I redeem the code for the Anniversary maps, will they be INSTALLED or DOWNLOADED?

I don’t have the time or patience to wait for my horrible connection to download over a gigabyte of maps, so if you’ve got Anniversary, perhaps you could enlighten me. I’d appreciate it.

Download. :frowning:

If you’ve got a horrible connection then why would you want a multiplayer map pack?
(besides LANs)

The maps are on the disc BUT the code is to download the maps so you can play them in Reach.

It is quite a big download. I say play CE:A campaign as much as your hearts content, then later download the maps when you have about 20min. to leave the xbox downloading.

Dang it. Oh well, thanks for the replies.

The game also came with the preorder stuff, even though I didn’t preorder. I have no interest in any of it, so I’ll just post the codes here.

Grunt Funeral Skull = 7PVW8-98CDG-32DWG-7929Q-GPXRG

Male Master Chief Avatar Armor = YT7VV-YWK7K-X6FWR-4YKWW-8377C

Female Master Chief Avatar Armor = MGKK9-6QMRP-MQMF9-8F6XH-2YD6G

2 Day Gold Trial = CV6R9-6P4TM-V4Y3T-GQD8T-WJPXG

> If you’ve got a horrible connection then why would you want a multiplayer map pack?
> (besides LANs)

Good question.

> I don’t have the time or patience to wait for my horrible connection to download over a gigabyte of maps.

Oh boo hoo. Start it downloading before you go to bed or start downloading before you play the campaign. The download can run while you’re playing. Also, if the download is interrupted it will resume whenever your Xbox has a chance to download more of it.

Just don’t whine to us about your lack of patience as we can’t help you with that.

> Dang it. Oh well, thanks for the replies.
>
> The game also came with the preorder stuff, even though I didn’t preorder. I have no interest in any of it, so I’ll just post the codes here.
>
> Grunt Funeral Skull = 7PVW8-98CDG-32DWG-7929Q-GPXRG
>
> Male Master Chief Avatar Armor = YT7VV-YWK7K-X6FWR-4YKWW-8377C
>
> Female Master Chief Avatar Armor = MGKK9-6QMRP-MQMF9-8F6XH-2YD6G
>
> 2 Day Gold Trial = CV6R9-6P4TM-V4Y3T-GQD8T-WJPXG

The Grunt Funeral Skull is actually a lot of fun. The rest is useless in my opinion.

New question.

Can I play Anniversary map custom games on the Anniversary disc?

> New question.
>
> Can I play Anniversary map custom games on the Anniversary disc?

Yes, you can still play over live as well, if you want, the download is for halo reach.

> > New question.
> > Can I play Anniversary map custom games on the Anniversary disc?
>
> Yes, you can still play over live as well, if you want, the download is for halo reach.

Thanks.