So, I beat the game solo on Legendary, but..

I didn’t get the Mark VI armor that I was under the impression I would receive. Upon further investigation, I see that I didn’t get the challenge for completing Mission 5: Reclaimer. I’m guessing this is why I didn’t get the armor unlocked, but before I spend time doing that whole level by myself again, can anyone tell me if that is the case?

I’ve heard some people having the same problem of not unlocking achievements for beating certain levels. Yes.

I have same problem, in waypoint it said level 3 wasn’t completed so I re done it, but it still has not given me the reward, my stats say each level has been completed on legendary
It’s so annoying I completed with a few friends we all started at same time and done it all together, when we cometed it they got the helmet etc but I got nothing…

Yeah I made a post about this like 15 mins ago… I did lone wolf legend in one playthrough (Didnt go back to an older mission) Im wondering whats going on! I got the achievement but not the armor… :frowning:

Have you guys that are experiencing the same thing as me received the achievements or challenge for completing the level on Legendary? I got the achievement, but not the challenge.

I had the same problem. I finished the game on legendary solo. But the last level didn’t count as being done, despite the fact that I could view the legendary epilogue. I replayed the last level and it all unlocked. It was pretty annoying.

I have all achievements etc, in game it says all completed on legendary, waypoint says all completed on legendary… But no mark vi armour, gutted as this is the best armour by far!!!

I completed it solo yesterday on legendary and have the achievements, unlocked the mk vi platinum helmet but on the commendations screen it says I haven’t completed reclaimer or shutdown on legendary! Come on 343 sort this out!

I got same issue as I completed mission 3 on legendary but it stay blank.

few guys on 343 Halo 4 forum also have the issue

Right,
I was just looking at my stats etc on waypoint, it says I have completed all levels on legendary… BUT in commendations I have completed :

Dawn
Requiem
Forerunner
Infinity

Shutdown
Composer
Midnight
As you can see it don’t seem to have a commendation for RECLAIMER although it says I have completed it on another screen… Sweet tooth have a look at the commendation and see if any are missing, if they are try to do the level that’s missing and see if it sorts it. If it does Lethe know as I’m at work and can’t check till later lol

Bumping for justice. I have the legendary achievements but not the Mark VI and visor.

Completed all the Departure missions on Legendary, Solo and my challenge hasn’t been completed Shrug

> Bumping for justice. I have the legendary achievements but not the Mark VI and visor.

Same problem.

Im worried about this, i am now on the 6th mission solo. But the commendation for mission 2 did not unlock. In the level select it shows i completed it solo legendary.

However if you view my stats page it seems like i skipped mission 2?! i really cba doing mission 2 again it was boring! I just want the achieves and armor!

Whats really funny is that on my career overview it says 5 missions complete which is correct wtf?!

Probs going to do missions 6 and 7, then goback and speed run 2, then do 8 lol.

very strange you did not get it. i literally just beat solo campaign a few minuets ago and it unlocked for me. I even stopped one night halfway through a level and continued tonight and all went well in terms of achievements and armor unlocking.

You all do know that you don’t have to beat it in solo, right? You still get the commendations that unlock the armor no matter how many people you’re with.

> You all do know that you don’t have to beat it in solo, right? You still get the commendations that unlock the armor no matter how many people you’re with.

But legendary solo is the only way to go. Plus you get the extra 90 gold achievement =)

I completed on co op and all with me got the armour etc but me, like I said if ur having the same prob try looking at the commendations not the campaign completion list, as mine says each level is finished on legendary but in commendations I have no commendation for reclaimer!!! I’m hoping if I replay this level it will unlock it I won’t find out till after work tho :frowning:

> You all do know that you don’t have to beat it in solo, right? You still get the commendations that unlock the armor no matter how many people you’re with.

MC rolls solo

I too had is same issue, I received the achievement but no armor, level 3 and 4 weren’t recognized as being beaten. I went back played then again and still no mark vi armor.