So how's everyone's SR152 grind going?

I gave up on the grind awhile ago cause I got bored of playing war zone all day every day I’m trying to pick it back up though currently at sr146

1 Like

Aww. Like others, I understand why the old posts went away, but I miss being able to go back and see as I would progress through the grind and post my updates.

Rang the SR152 bell a couple days ago after playing like 3 solid months of nothing but Mythic Firefight to grind through the last 6 or 7 million XP. While it feels good to have made it, let me tell you, as much as I really enjoy Halo 5, I never ever want to play Firefight again. :smiley:

Good luck to everyone else still grinding!

4 Likes

Managed to chop off around 3 mil xp this past week. Less than 7 mil to go until 152… The grind is very real.

2 Likes

The grind is ridiculous meaning the amount of games and xp needed. But boosts help. Having a good solid team in Mythic WZFF definitely helps. I’m 22% of the way from 151 to 152. I add 151 lvl players as friends to have people to join but they either appear offline or have requirements to join their fireteam. Feel free to add me/join me for Mythic wzff runs. Will be on alot over Thanksgiving Vacation as I won’t be working. Anyone is welcome to join me as long as u play to win. Level 151s preferred UT its a full fireteam that counts

1 Like

Same right there with you. I’m SR 148 but sadly 1.5mil away from 149. Definitely trying to find a group just for warzone grinding.

I just finished grinding to 152 yesterday and received the watchdog armor and weapon coatings today. You also get the mantle emblem in Infinite which I wasn’t aware of. For anyone that was wondering. You can still receive the Watchdog coatings even during Halo Infinite’s multiplayer beta released. Also, while grinding to 152. I found that listening to podcasts helped while playing Mythic Warzone Firefight.

4 Likes

thanks for clarifying whether the 152 rewards are still available. It is good to know that they are and my grind hasn’t been for nothing.
:smiley:

1 Like

Agreed… I wouldn’t be happy if they got rid of the reward for grinding. And if anyone is looking to grind Mythic WZFF feel free to add me to your friends list. I’ll be starting many hrs of grinding over the next few days. Open invite to those who play to win…

GT: Sir Deathsalot

1 Like

With all my other life commitments, I don’t think I’m ever going to get the chance to get to 152. I’m on 148 after more than 3, maybe 4 years. I try to get in as much as possible, but with wife, kids, work, pets etc. etc. etc. I just can’t see ever getting there.

1 Like

less than 5 mil left. honestly didn’t think id grind this far. might as well finish the fight.

1 Like

I would love to play Halo 5 and earn the rating…but time, and lack of interest will be the death of that desire.

I just can’t get into it. Halo MCC and Infinite Beta play so much better IMO.