So how's everyone's SR152 grind going?

Basically since the old post that was on the old halo waypoint is gone I have made this so we can continue talking about how everyone’s SR152 grind is going on the new waypoint.

18 Likes

I’ll go first, I’m currently SR 148 and am less than 600k away from SR149. I’m still hoping to hit SR152 after halo infinites release.

4 Likes

Kinda sad to see the old thread go, Finished the 152 grind back in early September. Still like to pop in every once in awhile to see everyone’s progress. Keep it up guys

14 Likes

I am currently at 147, and my work load at work picked up again, so I doubt I will get 152 before the release of Halo Infinite. But I will continue to work on even after Halo Infinite releases.

4 Likes

Finished my grind on OCT 23rd, feels good to be free

9 Likes

Yeah, i kind of figured the old forums would be wiped with the new waypoint since it was announced it would be using a different company to manage the forums. Shame to see them go because there was a lot of history in those old forums that we can’t ever get back.

4 Likes

2 mil to go until 152!!!

10 Likes

Not really. I started Halo 5 very late in early 2020 (xCloud), but I got a Xbox Series S at launch in 2020 :grin:

3 Likes

I just hit 150 on the weekend - my goal is to get 1/2 way done before Infinite.
Lots of other Halo I want to do before then too.

4 Likes

Posting so I can keep track of the thread. Thx for restarting it

5 Likes

Currently sitting at SR54. Haven’t been able to play 5 in ages because i can never seem to find a match.

4 Likes

My current rank in Halo 5 is SR152 and I reached this rank in the middle of the summer in 2021. My current plans are to get a deeper understanding about the Halo 5 ranking system and to probably reach one of the post SR152 xp milestones.

At this time, I have collected a total of 51,061,670 xp in Halo 5.

4 Likes

I wrapped up my 152 grind early last year. I still load up to help others with their grind. It’s easier to blast through Warzone Firefight matches when you have a solid team.

11 Likes

I’m 3.5 Million away from 152. Doing about 500k XP a day, so should be done here soon! Excited for Infinite.

6 Likes

NP, it felt like the new halo waypoint was missing something, this was it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Still so glad I finished mine back in July. Good luck with your last month of grinding anyone still going for it.

3 Likes

I am at SR 142, and I recently joined a new Spartan Company.

3 Likes

I’ve still yet to open Halo 5 since July of 2020 I believe…

3 Likes

I gave up on the grind a long time ago, lol.

6 Likes

haven’t played it at all for years, maybe if they release it on PC. Still like SR120 or something

3 Likes