So, how much....

…money would have to put into the clearly pay-to-win REQ System to finally get the Halo 2 BR?

Just cracks me up that after over 180+ hours of Warzone alone, and I still don’t have it, yet it seems everyone else does.

Have you been doing the Silver-Gold method? The H2 Battle Rifle is only available in Gold Packs. If you’re going for Gold Packs only, you’ll be spending a much longer time unlocking stuff and you won’t even get everything that way. Finish the Silver grind first.

> 2533274797814009;1:
> …money would have to put into the clearly pay-to-win REQ System to finally get the Halo 2 BR?
>
> Just cracks me up that after over 180+ hours of Warzone alone, and I still don’t have it, yet it seems everyone else does.

If you went with the Silver-Gold method, you should be done with silvers right about now. If you’re opening gold packs, just save the 10k and pray to RNGesus that you get lucky, cause it could be one of your first unlocks or one of your last.

It took me until I was rank maybe 140+ before I had unlocked everything because I had only bought gold packs. Additionally, I wasn’t using RP boosts. On my second account, I had gotten codes from the Halo Pro tourneys and sent over gold packs and plat packs from this account. I had been doing the silver method first, yet I’m still only rank like 28 on that account. However, I got lucky and got my H2BR already so extremely happy for that! My buddy on his 2nd account is rank 135ish and he barely got his H2BR. Just gotta get lucky.

LOL at pay to win… Anyways you are SR98 so you more likely have barely put a dent in the REQ system. As others have said open nothing but silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards then start opening golds. That is the fastest way to obtain everything unless you want to play the RNG game and hope you get lucky. Make sure to use RP boost as often as you can. You may want to grind heroic warzone firefight for req points.

Like everyone else said go from silver to gold packs I wish I could give you mine because I don’t play warzone at all lol

Didn’t take long at all, never paid a cent for regular in game unlocks