So how long have kodiaks been invincible in blitz?

just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.

how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.

> 2533274818651339;1:
> just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
>
> how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.

If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.

Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?

> 2535405380102010;2:
> > 2533274818651339;1:
> > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> >
> > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
>
> If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
>
> Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?

I know where you are coming from: But I dont think that it contributes to the quality of the game that you are able to put down artillery on the spawning zone, were they are almost undestroyable and can shoot eveything on A and B.

This is absolutely no problem @1v1s, a little one in @2v2s but a huge issue when you are playing 3v3s.

I guess that everybody will agree on that point: The Kodiak range in Blitz must be adjusted, currently it is completely out of control.

> 2535405380102010;2:
> > 2533274818651339;1:
> > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> >
> > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
>
> If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
>
> Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?

What? Did you not read the post? His kodiaks killed anything on the ground and I made a condor to kill his kodiaks and they insta healed.

> 2533274818651339;4:
> > 2535405380102010;2:
> > > 2533274818651339;1:
> > > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> > >
> > > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
> >
> > If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
> >
> > Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?
>
> What? Did you not read the post? His kodiaks killed anything on the ground and I made a condor to kill his kodiaks and they insta healed.

What he’s saying is build air and out play your opponent. Don’t build ground.

> 2533274792014876;5:
> > 2533274818651339;4:
> > > 2535405380102010;2:
> > > > 2533274818651339;1:
> > > > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> > > >
> > > > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
> > >
> > > If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
> > >
> > > Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?
> >
> > What? Did you not read the post? His kodiaks killed anything on the ground and I made a condor to kill his kodiaks and they insta healed.
>
> What he’s saying is build air and out play your opponent. Don’t build ground.

Build Air?? In blitz?? Lol and I feel like you guys are overlooking the part where my condor (AIR) did literally zero damage to the kodiaks.

The main problem with this kodiak plan is that you end up giveing up the points and energy drops to build up if he does build up a kodiak force use teleport to displace OR the very cheap blast unit most leaders have now dont be like TRYRELL and jump to the “this is OP” conclusion without putting thought into counters.

Also Condor/Scarab is a very bad card and you should replace it with something else

> 2535452016628224;7:
> The main problem with this kodiak plan is that you end up giveing up the points and energy drops to build up if he does build up a kodiak force use teleport to displace OR the very cheap blast unit most leaders have now dont be like TRYRELL and jump to the “this is OP” conclusion without putting thought into counters.
>
> Also Condor/Scarab is a very bad card and you should replace it with something else

You can’t displace kodiaks. Is it too much to ask 343 to not have kodiaks be allowed to lock down in a zone where they can be instantly healed?

> 2533274818651339;6:
> > 2533274792014876;5:
> > > 2533274818651339;4:
> > > > 2535405380102010;2:
> > > > > 2533274818651339;1:
> > > > > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> > > > >
> > > > > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
> > > >
> > > > If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
> > > >
> > > > Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?
> > >
> > > What? Did you not read the post? His kodiaks killed anything on the ground and I made a condor to kill his kodiaks and they insta healed.
> >
> > What he’s saying is build air and out play your opponent. Don’t build ground.
>
> Build Air?? In blitz?? Lol and I feel like you guys are overlooking the part where my condor (AIR) did literally zero damage to the kodiaks.

I’m not asking you to go over there and kill the Kodiaks, why do you have to do that? What I mean is; build air to capture and hold the zones, so that his Kodiaks can’t do anything to affect you. With expensive, useless units stuck on his base not doing anything, his plan will backfire right back. I mean, the objective of the game is in fact to hold the points, not destroy your opponent’s army.

> 2533274818651339;8:
> > 2535452016628224;7:
> > The main problem with this kodiak plan is that you end up giveing up the points and energy drops to build up if he does build up a kodiak force use teleport to displace OR the very cheap blast unit most leaders have now dont be like TRYRELL and jump to the “this is OP” conclusion without putting thought into counters.
> >
> > Also Condor/Scarab is a very bad card and you should replace it with something else
>
> You can’t displace kodiaks. Is it too much to ask 343 to not have kodiaks be allowed to lock down in a zone where they can be instantly healed?

You can dispace with shipmaster teleport this always been a fact in blitz.

> 2535452016628224;10:
> > 2533274818651339;8:
> > > 2535452016628224;7:
> > > The main problem with this kodiak plan is that you end up giveing up the points and energy drops to build up if he does build up a kodiak force use teleport to displace OR the very cheap blast unit most leaders have now dont be like TRYRELL and jump to the “this is OP” conclusion without putting thought into counters.
> > >
> > > Also Condor/Scarab is a very bad card and you should replace it with something else
> >
> > You can’t displace kodiaks. Is it too much to ask 343 to not have kodiaks be allowed to lock down in a zone where they can be instantly healed?
>
> You can dispace with shipmaster teleport this always been a fact in blitz.

pretty sure locked down kodiaks cannot be displaced. also I wasn’t even shipmaster.

> 2535405380102010;9:
> > 2533274818651339;6:
> > > 2533274792014876;5:
> > > > 2533274818651339;4:
> > > > > 2535405380102010;2:
> > > > > > 2533274818651339;1:
> > > > > > just played a match of blitz and a guy kept locking down kodiaks in the starting zone/insta heal zone. Then gave them increased sight so they could nuke all our troops. He had like 8 kodiaks locked down at one point. I unleashed a condor on them and they literally don’t take damage they just keep auto healing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > how can something so game breaking still be in the game at this point. Please make it so kodiaks can’t lock down in the insta heal zone.
> > > > >
> > > > > If he’s pumping a sizable amount of his energy to units staying on his own base, then you should be able to hold a bigger presence of the map, especially if you go air units which will make his artillery essentially obsolete. Better still, if you had any Blast units, just put one of them down next to his Kodiaks, wait for it to get killed, then watch as you blow up his entire army.
> > > > >
> > > > > Could you foresee all this working in that match you played?
> > > >
> > > > What? Did you not read the post? His kodiaks killed anything on the ground and I made a condor to kill his kodiaks and they insta healed.
> > >
> > > What he’s saying is build air and out play your opponent. Don’t build ground.
> >
> > Build Air?? In blitz?? Lol and I feel like you guys are overlooking the part where my condor (AIR) did literally zero damage to the kodiaks.
>
> I’m not asking you to go over there and kill the Kodiaks, why do you have to do that? What I mean is; build air to capture and hold the zones, so that his Kodiaks can’t do anything to affect you. With expensive, useless units stuck on his base not doing anything, his plan will backfire right back. I mean, the objective of the game is in fact to hold the points, not destroy your opponent’s army.

Do you know how hard it is to mass air in blitz? There’s like 2 air cards you can have (hornets & vultures). Plus this was a 3v3 game, so all the other two guys would have to do is make anti air and they would win. This is a cheap exploit that needs to be addressed.