SO HOW DO YOU THINK HALO WILL END???

I picture maybe we passing the very last halo and as it ends and you beat the game a familiar voice starts to talk and appear. Then u end up like in some futuristic museum where the voice is cortana her A.I. talking to people and telling the last installment of the game u just played and how the universe was saved and at peace! And she can say something like and we owe a lot to this man and the camera slowly moves towards a glass case and it’s the chief’s armor! And as she remembers him and smiles to herself she here’s a voice "cortana, hi been a long time ". She turns and says "John ". And it ends and maybe with his reflection in the glass case sorta showing you what he finally looks like! :slight_smile: idk something like that would be pretty good i think! ???

You think Microsoft is ever letting Halo end? It may become out-of-style for a time , but it would return.
Now , if you mean Chiefs’ story specifically ; (of course it has to end at some point) you paint a nice water color , but I don’t think John gets a happy ending. True soldiers rarely do.

> 2533274847627340;2:
> You think Microsoft is ever letting Halo end? It may become out-of-style for a time , but it would return.
> Now , if you mean Chiefs’ story specifically ; (of course it has to end at some point) you paint a nice water color , but I don’t think John gets a happy ending. True soldiers rarely do.

Your probably right… but would be nice to see either what they do with the game or how John goes out in a blaze of glory!

Yeah sorry for the short answer. I don’t have any detail ideas really , I just can’t see John living to retirement. Seems like he is the type that would sacrifice himself for some seemingly noble cause , if only to avoid the inevitable “being put out to pasture”. Going out on his own terms kind of thing.

as a joke i want to say it end like this master chief about to destroy the halo ring but trips on a rail and falls over into a river and that its it just end like that but to be real here is my real ending
He finally cought up with cortana he’s about to help her activate the halo rings but he remembers something that cortana said to him right before she (died) in halo 4
Cortana “I am not coming with you this time.”
Chief “WHAT”
Cortana “most of me is down their i only had enough to get you off the ship”
Chief “No we go together”
Cortana “its already done”
Chief “i am not leaving you here”
Cortana “John(touches chest plate)i waited so long to do that”
Chief “it was my job to keep care of you”
Cortana “we were supposed to take care of each other” “and we did”
Chief “Cortana Please”
Cortana (walking back)
Chief “WAIT”
Cortana"Welcome home John"
knowing that was when Cortana he knew that was not here he knew that was the di datic in form of Cortana and right before she activates the halo rings he shut her down and destroys the halo rings once and for all. Putting an end to Halo

PS sorry about spelling errors and bad wording but the quoitsi copied for halo 4

> 2533274908119412;5:
> as a joke i want to say it end like this master chief about to destroy the halo ring but trips on a rail and falls over into a river and that its it just end like that but to be real here is my real ending
> He finally cought up with cortana he’s about to help her activate the halo rings but he remembers something that cortana said to him right before she (died) in halo 4
> Cortana “I am not coming with you this time.”
> Chief “WHAT”
> Cortana “most of me is down their i only had enough to get you off the ship”
> Chief “No we go together”
> Cortana “its already done”
> Chief “i am not leaving you here”
> Cortana “John(touches chest plate)i waited so long to do that”
> Chief “it was my job to keep care of you”
> Cortana “we were supposed to take care of each other” “and we did”
> Chief “Cortana Please”
> Cortana (walking back)
> Chief “WAIT”
> Cortana"Welcome home John"
> knowing that was when Cortana he knew that was not here he knew that was the di datic in form of Cortana and right before she activates the halo rings he shut her down and destroys the halo rings once and for all. Putting an end to Halo
>
> PS sorry about spelling errors and bad wording but the quoitsi copied for halo 4

Haha not bad i could see some of that going down. Even the part where he trips into the water! Lol

Too much money to end the franchise for good. Chief’s story will end with this death. Dr. Halsey will die too. I would guess that Halo will move toward Halo Reach, where the protagonist can be anybody. This approach allows for a more personal connection with the character and the events unfolding. Although, I’ve grown pretty fond of the Chief and Cortana. I’ll be sad when they eventually die.

Chiefs story is going to end in the most uninspired way possibly. Noble sacrifice leading to him drifting in space, because spatans don’t die, they’re just missing in action.

> 2533274860062662;8:
> Chiefs story is going to end in the most uninspired way possibly. Noble sacrifice leading to him drifting in space, because spatans don’t die, they’re just missing in action.

Well said! And there he sleeps as he drifts alone maybe one day to be needed again!