So how do you comeback in Warzone while stomped?

Picture this: enemy team has lots of premades, monopolizes all the boss camps, and you can’t even backdoor one of their places because they either guard it well or chase down anybody who tries to backdoor. Just had a stomped match where the enemy got 3 Temple Ghosts out within about 3 minutes (for which I assume someone might’ve cheated). You’re also stuck at REQ level 3, and even taking out your own Ghost does nothing but give the enemy another vehicle to steal or blow up.

Games like that, I’m guessing the best idea is to leave?

Well, you know, as Palmer would always say “We aren’t out of this yet spartan, we can still destroy the enemy core!” Not that anything like that will happen every match.

> 2535420374627419;2:
> Well, you know, as Palmer would always say “We aren’t out of this yet spartan, we can still destroy the enemy core!” Not that anything like that will happen every match.

Like I said, what if the enemy is good at preventing backdoors? You kinda need to cap all three locations, but the enemy isn’t letting you get to any of them and would be sieging your only spot.

There is no coming back. You either have to hide, limit your respawns, or just camp in your base while trying to get picks and hope they core as soon as possible.

Edit: You could possibly comeback, but it would require people on your team quitting and being replaced by people who are good. Then you’d have a better chance at getting something going.

You gotta believe! But funny thing was I was in a game where it was like that except they were 3 regular ghosts and I downed them own after stealing 1.

How do I come back from something I never started?

Seriously, though, I don’t really play normal Warzone any more, so I don’t end up in these situations.

> 2533274803523823;3:
> > 2535420374627419;2:
> > Well, you know, as Palmer would always say “We aren’t out of this yet spartan, we can still destroy the enemy core!” Not that anything like that will happen every match.
>
>
> Like I said, what if the enemy is good at preventing backdoors? You kinda need to cap all three locations, but the enemy isn’t letting you get to any of them and would be sieging your only spot.

If Commander Sarah Palmer says we can, then we can! Never doubt the commander’s orders!

Realistically you aren’t coming back. There is that 1 in 100 game where you will make a comeback, but it’s pretty rare. Usually you can tell if a team is just better, and you can tell when your team realizes it and lays down. That means it’s time to hang out in the core and kill what comes through the door, or go for a warthog ride.

Hope and pray your friends spam reqs