So, How do I unlock those Pesky Emblems?

Recently I’ve come across This chart showcasing all known emblems.
My question; How the heck do I unlock the bottom bracket emblems? I understand that the ONI emblem is via waypoint and most others are ties to commendations… but What commendations?

It’s kind of bumming me out with the lack of number emblems… so now I’m in search of a placeholder. The issue is, I’ve seen others with specific emblems and literally have no freaking clue of how to attain them.

I dunno about what you asked, but that chart has just made me come to a horrifying realization, no gas mask emblem! I’ve had the gas mask since Halo 2. :frowning: I’m using the ONI one right now but I have no idea what commendations unlock what.

I can list how a few are unlocked:

5th Other (guy in half) - Splatter commendation - Master
117 Emblem - Complete Legendary Campaign
Box (first on second row) - Hail of Death commendation - Master
5th on Second Row - Spartan Slayer commendation - Master
Last on the 3rd Row (Corbulo Academy sign) - I unlocked this with a prepaid card for a year of gold membership
The final row was/is unlocked through Limited Edition Console/Game and preorders.
A lot of the rest you can have a guess at. The flag will be for a Capture the Flag commendation, crown for either Regicide or King of the Hill etc.

> 2533274840649592;1:
> Recently I’ve come across This chart showcasing all known emblems.
> My question; How the heck do I unlock the bottom bracket emblems? I understand that the ONI emblem is via waypoint and most others are ties to commendations… but What commendations?
>
> It’s kind of bumming me out with the lack of number emblems… so now I’m in search of a placeholder. The issue is, I’ve seen others with specific emblems and literally have no freaking clue of how to attain them.

Perhaps to attain those “Pesky” emblems you have to speak with them “Pesky” users or experts if you know what I mean ?