So, how did Chief survive?

I know he lived, but when he set off the nuke, how did he survive? Did Cortana teleport him, or shield him?

…If I told you, I’d be spoiling it.

I already beat the game you know.

> I already beat the game you know.

I’d be spoiling it for the others who didn’t beat it yet. Also, did you beat it on Legendary? The endings are a bit different compared to the other 3.

the internet does not know

A hardlight box made out of pure love and binary.

> > I already beat the game you know.
>
> I’d be spoiling it for the others who didn’t beat it yet. Also, did you beat it on Legendary? The endings are a bit different compared to the other 3.

other 3? each difficulty has a (somewhat) unique ending?

> > > I already beat the game you know.
> >
> > I’d be spoiling it for the others who didn’t beat it yet. Also, did you beat it on Legendary? The endings are a bit different compared to the other 3.
>
> other 3? each difficulty has a (somewhat) unique ending?

Nah, Easy, Normal and Heroic have the same ending. I might have worded that wrong. But Legendary Solo is the only one I saw that had a different ending than the other 3 modes. I might try out Legendary Co-Op with a friend though.

> > I already beat the game you know.
>
> I’d be spoiling it for the others who didn’t beat it yet. Also, did you beat it on Legendary? The endings are a bit different compared to the other 3.

I know the difference in the legendary ending.

That would be cool if the Legendary Solo ending is different than Co-Op.

This topic has a spoiler in the Subject, BTW.

Luck?

I have the idea that she was in control of the hardlight bridge and she use that to create a shield, or she just teleported you away.