So how did a Promethean end up with a Lifeworker?

A Forerunner who has to destroy life ends up getting with a Forerunner who’s job it is to create life. The arguments they had must have been epic.

A lot of those arguments, viewpoints, politics and debates can be found in the Halo terminals.

Some really great stuff, indeed.

> A lot of those arguments, viewpoints, politics and debates can be found in the Halo terminals.
>
> Some really great stuff, indeed.

Yes but in the later terminals Librarian seems more angry than Didact. He seemed at peace.

Opposites attract

> Opposites attract

Hypothetically:

If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?

> > Opposites attract
>
> Hypothetically:
>
> If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?

The Didact is dead. He had his head removed by the Master Builder. Bornstellar is now the Didact incarnate.

> > > Opposites attract
> >
> > Hypothetically:
> >
> > If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?
>
> The Didact is dead. He had his head removed by the Master Builder. Bornstellar is now the Didact incarnate.

That’s why I typed: HYPOTHETICALLY

> > > > Opposites attract
> > >
> > > Hypothetically:
> > >
> > > If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?
> >
> > The Didact is dead. He had his head removed by the Master Builder. Bornstellar is now the Didact incarnate.
>
> That’s why I typed: HYPOTHETICALLY

The Didact would be… cheating… on… himself…?

> > > > > Opposites attract
> > > >
> > > > Hypothetically:
> > > >
> > > > If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?
> > >
> > > The Didact is dead. He had his head removed by the Master Builder. Bornstellar is now the Didact incarnate.
> >
> > That’s why I typed: HYPOTHETICALLY
>
> The Didact would be… cheating… on… himself…?

We need to go deeper! :0

> > > > > > Opposites attract
> > > > >
> > > > > Hypothetically:
> > > > >
> > > > > If Didact came back and found Born with his wife? Is it cheating or not since Born has all his memories?
> > > >
> > > > The Didact is dead. He had his head removed by the Master Builder. Bornstellar is now the Didact incarnate.
> > >
> > > That’s why I typed: HYPOTHETICALLY
> >
> > The Didact would be… cheating… on… himself…?
>
> We need to go deeper! :0

You should check out the new Bobby Wrestling Universe movie: it’s called ‘Bobbys in Ibiza’! It’s all about the Bobby Brotherhood going on an epic lads summer holiday to magaluf!

They meet a cool girl called Ibiza whilst on holiday!

Now that’s a movie I wouldn’t mind seeing! The Dark Spartan doesn’t sound too bad either.

Anyway, for the OP, opposites attract, and constrasting characters tend to be one of the easier ways to get a bit of friction in books.