So...how about those BTB's huh?

I must say, I am honestly pissed and I do mean PISSED to know a clan of camping -Yoink- bags can just outright ease their way to achillies or good K/D in btb, I just played a match and I was dying seconds after seconds (oh but you can just leave, you can’t show their names) well you know what I find it unfair these guys enjoy farming us, making us die, die and die and 0 opportunity to even FIGHT BACK.

Fix your bleeding BTB’s 343i cause Damn don’t I just love getting all pissed off of a unbelievably unfair, non-fun, match.

Don’t believe me? Have a nice look yourself then. all blues have 10+ K/D…10+ while we get -10.

Bet this is going down cause I said pissed alot but hey, what do you expect from a stressed out fan who can’t enjoy a match of BTB without being spawned camp all the damn time!

That’s the problem with matchmaking. Making solos deal with fireteams instead of solos matching up with solos and fireteams matching up with fireteams.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533275008181400;2:
> That’s the problem with machmaking. Making solos deal with fireteams instead of solos matching up with solos and fireteams matching up with fireteams.

It’s like pulling you in and just get a team of 8 guys to gangrape you in BTB, cause everyone wants that right?

I’m assuming with our new team member working in the matchmaking and ranking department we’ll see some improvements.

It certainly did kind of feel like once the 6 man team limit was put in place for WZ, all the companies migrated to BTB and now I can’t play a single match without getting completely curbstomped and go like 2-15, yeah. Which is why I haven’t touched it in a while now.

What I like about it is that.

We argue that these companies are just abusing these modes to easily get kills, getting 2 guys camping 1 bit of a spawn and just camp, not bothering with the objective till the last second (just so they can just taunt their so-called skills)

Yet, if we do succeed and do something about it, the company just cries and says it’s unfair and not fun.

Best conclusion is either to shove these full team -Yoinks!- into a strict search of OTHER Full team companies and let, idk a 2/3 man team allow to join normal BTB

OR

Have a option to join games with fireteams or not

Josh Menke is working on something for that.

> 2533274839818445;1:
> **Are we looking at dealing with parties in Social Matchmaking and Warzone as well?**Yes.

There ought to be a Warlords like playlist for BTB.

Whoa there, let’s settle down…

Matchmaking can be frustrating at times, matching with a full team against you or underskilled teammates. We’ve all been there.

Perhaps it’s time to take a break from the game?

> 2533274811831911;1:
> I must say, I am honestly pissed and I do mean PISSED to know a clan of camping -Yoink- bags can just outright ease their way to achillies or good K/D in btb, I just played a match and I was dying seconds after seconds (oh but you can just leave, you can’t show their names) well you know what I find it unfair these guys enjoy farming us, making us die, die and die and 0 opportunity to even FIGHT BACK.
>
> Fix your bleeding BTB’s 343i cause Damn don’t I just love getting all pissed off of a unbelievably unfair, non-fun, match.
>
> Don’t believe me? Have a nice look yourself then. all blues have 10+ K/D…10+ while we get -10.
>
> Bet this is going down cause I said pissed alot but hey, what do you expect from a stressed out fan who can’t enjoy a match of BTB without being spawned camp all the damn time!

I hear you. BTB was pretty much my favourite playlist until they put the 6-player cap on fireteams in WZ and they got into BTB instead and started steamrolling and farming opponents. I don´t play BTB anymore (I tried an odd game or two only to realize its still bad). They better put a 4 player fireteam cap in BTB. In fact, social rotational playlists and skirmish should have fireteam limits. If you have a party of 4, go play ranked, BTB or WZ.

This is the problem with attaching armour or emblems to commendations and achievements for multiplayer, make armours and such campaign only. Did Halo 3 teach you nothing?