So how about them undersuits

So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
Mark IV
Recruit
Chief
Intruder
Enforcer
Seeker

> 2533274830513360;1:
> So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
> Mark IVRecruitChiefIntruderEnforcerSeeker

I want a Matte black undersuit to go with my armour. They should have an undersuit color option next to the Armour colour option.

> 2533274830513360;1:
> So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.

A black undersuit toggle would be fantastic, toggling between matte black and colored (or making the color a customization option) would probably appease the most people.

Also a note, most, if not all of those pictures, have left the sides of the waist/thighs colored, when those are part of the undersuit too. Some also left the top of the feet and the gloves colored.

> 2533274881560701;3:
> > 2533274830513360;1:
> > So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
> > Mark IVRecruitChiefIntruderEnforcerSeeker
>
> A black undersuit toggle would be fantastic, toggling between matte black and colored (or making the color a customization option) would probably appease the most people.
>
> Also a note, most, if not all of those pictures, have left the sides of the waist/thighs colored, when those are part of the undersuit too.

I was focusing more or less just on the main chest and arm area. I’d also have to do the fingers but those are just a pain.

> 2533274830513360;1:

There was reddit post link thrown about earlier that had Ske7ch indicate that black undersuits would probably be coming in a future, currently unannounced update. If you use the search feature to look for black undersuits you can probably find it.

It should at least be an option to have a black or colored under suit so it would make everybody happy

> 2533274881560701;3:
> > 2533274830513360;1:
> > So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
>
> A black undersuit toggle would be fantastic, toggling between matte black and colored (or making the color a customization option) would probably appease the most people.
>
> Also a note, most, if not all of those pictures, have left the sides of the waist/thighs colored, when those are part of the undersuit too. Some also left the top of the feet and the gloves colored.

Yeah a toggle would be the best option instead of forcing on people. Some like the colored suits some dont.

> 2533274880633045;5:
> > 2533274830513360;1:
>
> There was reddit post link thrown about earlier that had Ske7ch indicate that black undersuits would probably be coming in a future, currently unannounced update. If you use the search feature to look for black undersuits you can probably find it.

Yeah I read that post but it seemed more like an office joke then a possibility. At least thats what I got from it.

> 2533274830513360;8:
> > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > 2533274830513360;1:
> > > So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
> > > Mark IVRecruitChiefIntruderEnforcerSeeker
> >
> > There was reddit post link thrown about earlier that had Ske7ch indicate that black undersuits would probably be coming in a future, currently unannounced update. If you use the search feature to look for black undersuits you can probably find it.
>
> Yeah I read that post but it seemed more like an office joke then a possibility. At least thats what I got from it.

I didn’t get that, but I’m not exactly familiar with reddit as a culture so I may have missed it.

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > 2533274880633045;5:
> > > > 2533274830513360;1:
> > > > So we are finally getting CQB, the proper Mark V and slew of other old and designs. But I still cant help but feel like the over design and feel of the Spartans would be so much better with the option for a black under suit.
> > > > Mark IVRecruitChiefIntruderEnforcerSeeker
> > >
> > > There was reddit post link thrown about earlier that had Ske7ch indicate that black undersuits would probably be coming in a future, currently unannounced update. If you use the search feature to look for black undersuits you can probably find it.
> >
> > Yeah I read that post but it seemed more like an office joke then a possibility. At least thats what I got from it.
>
> I didn’t get that, but I’m not exactly familiar with reddit as a culture so I may have missed it.

I dont go to reddit that much myself but I’m really not holding breath on it.

at least give us the option to change the color

I would love black undersuits, but I’d like more armor down in the midsection so it doesn’t look so exposed. Maybe a slight codpiece and a little piece of metal right at the abs (Master Chief has it). I also love what you did to seeker lol.

> 2533274830513360;1:

It would be cool of we could just change the undersuit

> 2535423412908536;13:
> > 2533274830513360;1:
>
> It would be cool of we could just change the undersuit

All I want is the undersuits to be black or the option at least. Then they can focus on better armor designs.

As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”

> 2533274873349282;15:
> As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”

Well they also need to make some better armor designs undersuits would be a step in the right direction.

> 2533274830513360;16:
> > 2533274873349282;15:
> > As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”
>
> Well they also need to make some better armor designs undersuits would be a step in the right direction.

I find it funny that 90% of the armors have not crotch piece. It’s a suit right? One Needle, BAM you’re done. But I want the armor to be armor. Like, Shoulder pads on their Shoulders and not on their biceps.

> 2533274873349282;17:
> > 2533274830513360;16:
> > > 2533274873349282;15:
> > > As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”
> >
> > Well they also need to make some better armor designs undersuits would be a step in the right direction.
>
> I find it funny that 90% of the armors have not crotch piece. It’s a suit right? One Needle, BAM you’re done. But I want the armor to be armor. Like, Shoulder pads on their Shoulders and not on their biceps.

I know right. In Halo 4 they were placed properly but what were they thinking for Halo5. Also yes cod pieces need to return like reach style.

> 2533274830513360;18:
> > 2533274873349282;17:
> > > 2533274830513360;16:
> > > > 2533274873349282;15:
> > > > As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”
> > >
> > > Well they also need to make some better armor designs undersuits would be a step in the right direction.
> >
> > I find it funny that 90% of the armors have not crotch piece. It’s a suit right? One Needle, BAM you’re done. But I want the armor to be armor. Like, Shoulder pads on their Shoulders and not on their biceps.
>
> I know right. In Halo 4 they were placed properly but what were they thinking for Halo5. Also yes cod pieces need to return like reach style.

343 has done some really weird designs. Like the art style for Halo, a little to cartoony for me. Miss Reach’s Graphics. H2A was amazing. Could’ve stuck to that, (Campaign Art Style.)

> 2533274873349282;19:
> > 2533274830513360;18:
> > > 2533274873349282;17:
> > > > 2533274830513360;16:
> > > > > 2533274873349282;15:
> > > > > As Ready Up Live says, “I hope Black Undersuits come back. Tired of looking like a power ranger.”
> > > >
> > > > Well they also need to make some better armor designs undersuits would be a step in the right direction.
> > >
> > > I find it funny that 90% of the armors have not crotch piece. It’s a suit right? One Needle, BAM you’re done. But I want the armor to be armor. Like, Shoulder pads on their Shoulders and not on their biceps.
> >
> > I know right. In Halo 4 they were placed properly but what were they thinking for Halo5. Also yes cod pieces need to return like reach style.
>
> 343 has done some really weird designs. Like the art style for Halo, a little to cartoony for me. Miss Reach’s Graphics. H2A was amazing. Could’ve stuck to that, (Campaign Art Style.)

H2A did look amazing. I dont gate all their designs they have like a few good ones but the rest just dont seem right. Also the elite designs not a huge fan of those.