So heres what we are looking at.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Probably.
1.Perks
2.aa’s
3.No 1-50 once again.
4.random weapon spawns
5.Sprint
6.Possible cod like point system?
7.Graphics over gameplay
8.Nukes?
9.Everyone wins! No one ever loses!
10. Dressing spartan up like a barbie.
11. Frankie is an idiot.

There is probably a lot more but i think this game is going to blow. Welcome to the new mainstream halo, enjoy! This series is dead.

Halo in my eyes died when Reach came out. If Halo 4 is nothing like Halo’s 1-3 then I’m not buying.

Silly me thinking that 343 was going to get Halo back in the right direction.
It’s all about the casuals now.

You got to be kidding me

Halo 4 better be nothing like Reach.

They should scrap sprint/jetpack/whatever entirely and just increase the base movement speed like in Halo 1-3.

What were they thinking trying to keep armor abilities after how horrible Reach turned out? Sprint destroys the tactical feel of Halo.

Quick fix: Random weapon <mark>timers</mark> on spawn.

But I agree with you. Halo is officially dead. They had a chance to revert back to the simplistic competitive Halo that made it so amazing, but they instead decided to continue building off of Bungie’s mistake of Reach.

I guess things just change. Time to turn away and find something else. Maybe sometime a new game company will come along and remember what made most games great. Simplicity.

1. No perks.
  2. Maybe… maybe not…
  3. No proof yet.
  4. There are random weapon spawn timers, but there are also markers on the players’ screens to show where the weapons spawn. My guess is they did this so that people would all fight over the weapon as soon as it respawns.
  5. Yes.
  6. Maybe
  7. Where did this come from?
  8. Nope.
  9. ?
  10. Welcome to Halo CE. Pick your pretty colours for your super soldier.
  11. You’re an idiot.

Honestly, I think you should at least wiat until we get a good look at the gameplay. We’ve only seen a good 20-30 seconds the most and people are reacting as if they’ve played the game.

THE REASON PEOPLE FIGHT OVER WEAPONS IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO REAL RANKS! HALO 2 AND HALO 3 BARELY HAD THAT PROBLEM COMPARED TO REACH. When people have a real rank to fight for an work together, they don’t want to lose! or fight over weapons.

Yep. I suppose Halo has run its course. Had it’s time.

It could certainly last longer if the developers of the world (not just 343 here, other game developers as well) would do one simple thing:

LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN FANS!

Wanna know why COD is the most successful gaming franchise in history? Because they don’t change much. They stick to their roots. And they listen to what the people want. What other way is there to explain it?

For the love of GOD, for once I would like to see a franchise I’m interested in actually succeed. I watched Gears crumble apart this year and it’s going to happen to Halo. This was the last chance and by the looks of it, they’ve ruined it.

It was a good run.

I know, gears went downhill so fast. Halo was at the top and destroying and then reach came out. I don’t even like to speak of that game. Now we have halo 4…or wait…reach 2?

> Probably.
> 1.Perks
> 2.aa’s
> 3.No 1-50 once again.
> 4.random weapon spawns
> 5.Sprint
> 6.Possible cod like point system?
> 7.Graphics over gameplay
> 8.Nukes?
> 9.Everyone wins! No one ever loses!
> 10. Dressing spartan up like a barbie.
> 11. Frankie is an idiot.

Not perks, Frankie confirmed this.
AA are not returning.
Boo -Yoinking!- hoo, Spartans can run super fast in everything other than the games.
That was a slayer variant.
Nowhere was that said, you’re just assuming that because Campaign graphics are amazing.
Nukes or super explosive weapons were never mentioned.
NO.
No he isn’t Frankie is god.

> Yep. I suppose Halo has run its course. Had it’s time.
>
> It could certainly last longer if the developers of the world (not just 343 here, other game developers as well) would do one simple thing:
>
> LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN FANS!
>
> Wanna know why COD is the most successful gaming franchise in history? Because they don’t change much. They stick to their roots. And they listen to what the people want. What other way is there to explain it?
>
> For the love of GOD, for once I would like to see a franchise I’m interested in actually succeed. I watched Gears crumble apart this year and it’s going to happen to Halo. This was the last chance and by the looks of it, they’ve ruined it.
>
> It was a good run.

We’ve only seen 90 seconds of gameplay and it was all pre-alpha. Halo 4 will be amazing.

>
> It could certainly last longer if the developers of the world (not just 343 here, other game developers as well) would do one simple thing:
>
> <mark>LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN FANS!</mark>
>
> Wanna know why COD is the most successful gaming franchise in history? Because they don’t change much. They stick to their roots. And they listen to what the people want. What other way is there to explain it?
>
> For the love of GOD, for once I would like to see a franchise I’m interested in actually succeed. I watched Gears crumble apart this year and it’s going to happen to Halo. This was the last chance and by the looks of it, they’ve ruined it.
>
> It was a good run.

This this this this.

4 minute video with barley any info, must mean everything we don’t want in the game, is definitely in the game.

>
>
> LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN FANS!
>
>
>
> It was a good run.

Call of Duty is so successful because it appeals to absent minded people, not because they listen to their fans. Do you think a company who makes almost no noticeable changes actually cares about their fans?

If 343 were to listen to their “fans” we would have the not only the worst Halo game ever created, but the worst game ever created. We’re getting the BR back, and they continuously mention that they are working to create competitive environments. If you don’t like it, then don’t buy the game. Honestly no one cares.

Wow, OP is jumping to conclusions way too quickly. I’ll be honestly, some of the things I’ve seen so far are a bit worrying, but we hardly know anything about the game yet. Until we know more about the game (or better yet, until we’ve actually played), there’s no way of knowing that it won’t be a great title.

Everyone needs to settle down and be patient for more info.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why is this thread flooded with an abnormal amount of low IQ’s?

> > Yep. I suppose Halo has run its course. Had it’s time.
> >
> > It could certainly last longer if the developers of the world (not just 343 here, other game developers as well) would do one simple thing:
> >
> > LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN FANS!
> >
> > Wanna know why COD is the most successful gaming franchise in history? Because they don’t change much. They stick to their roots. And they listen to what the people want. What other way is there to explain it?
> >
> > For the love of GOD, for once I would like to see a franchise I’m interested in actually succeed. I watched Gears crumble apart this year and it’s going to happen to Halo. This was the last chance and by the looks of it, they’ve ruined it.
> >
> > It was a good run.
>
> We’ve only seen 90 seconds of gameplay and it was all pre-alpha. Halo 4 will be amazing.

Yes, and they’re doing everything Halo isn’t. Perks? That’s CoDs area, not Halos. Sprint? How can they sprint in 900 pound armour…? Armour Abilities… I needn’t say more. Progression System? CoD.

Stop trying to copy games that the majority of Halo fans dislike which is why they come to Halo. To play a game that’s different, that’s good.

And all games say at the start of there first gameplay trailers “This is subject to change”. But they hardly ever change, yeah maybe they’ll change some of the movements but they never do anything that’ll effect the game much more than what they’ve already announced.

wow whiney halo fans are what keep the franchise from not evolving… 343 is innovating and it looks amazing. we know nothing about the game yet, STOP SPECULATING

> wow whiney halo fans are what keep the franchise from not evolving… 343 is innovating and it looks amazing. we know nothing about the game yet, STOP SPECULATING

Speculation is totally fine. Whining about things that we have almost no info on, however, is pointless and detrimental.