so, Halo 4 will beat black ops 2

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Black Ops 2 is rumored to be announced may 1st and possibly come out this November as well.

Halo 4 will definitively beat Black Ops 2. It’s like Activision (or whatever developer is making it) is saying “we’re running out(or out of) of ideas so we’re just gonna do another black ops”

Halo 4 will beat Black Ops 2.

Halo 4 > Black Ops 2

Number of CoD fans > Number of Halo fans = CoD earning more sales for probably less work being done on the game.

I like how Activision can copy and paste MW2 to get a billion+ dollars.

Now they are copying Black Ops for another billion+ dollars.

By your logic, halo 3 = halo 4

IT R SEQuAL

If you’re realistic - then no, Blops 2 (multiplatform sequel to the best selling game of all time) will most certainly outsell H4.

How Call of duty is made:

Running Black Ops code.
what would you like to do?
/Copy and paste
Done
What would you like to name this file?
/Black ops Two
Done
/Logoff
Goodbye!

My personal opinion: Halo 4 > Black Ops 2.
Halo forever!!!

cod is a poser game. and we all know that

Actvision is the publisher, Treyarch will most likely be the developer. Although more time and effort is probably put into Halo as opposed to CoD, I think CoD will most likely outsell Halo :frowning: .

this just proves how much more effort halo puts into it that cod…

> this just proves how much more effort halo puts into it that cod…

Exactly!!

its just a matter of numbers. Halo 4 could be the better game (and lets face it, it will be) than CoD, but CoD has more fans who are willing to shell out their money for a ctrl+c/ctrl+v (command+c/command+v for you apples). Chances are CoD will do better from a monetary point of view, but from a longevity point of view, its on a decline.

Halo is on one platform
CoD is on 3…

You do the math…

> Halo is on one platform
> CoD is on 3…
>
> You do the math…

Just because it sells more does not mean it’s better

> Actvision is the publisher, Treyarch will most likely be the developer. Although more time and effort is probably put into Halo as opposed to CoD, I think CoD will most likely outsell Halo :frowning: .

But here is the difference COD is multiplatform HAlo is Xbox exclusive halo will out sell COD on the Xbox maybe not all of COD including sales of PS3 And WII

What on earth could -possibly- be the point of this thread? You are on a Halo forum, filled with a very large percentage of rabid Halo fanboys. Not to say that everyone here falls under this category, but I’ll suffice to say that just about everyone in this thread is. I could just as easily go to the CoD forums and post a “Lol guize black ops 2 > halo 4, agree with me to increase my sense of self-relevance!”

I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I expected to see any rational points being made in a thread of this nature–I’d just rather these types of threads not be made at all. It is, in fact, possible to like two games at the same time without bending the universe in half. Both games have their own unique feels to them, and if one of those games isn’t for you? So be it. No need to cry and moan about it here, where all you’re doing is polluting the forums even further as the community as a whole descends into a void of anarchy and stupidity.

Get over yourselves.

People are going to be so tired of Call of Duty they’ll go to Halo 4 and they’ll be interested. There has been a lot of Pre orders already.

> What on earth could -possibly- be the point of this thread? You are on a Halo forum, filled with a very large percentage of rabid Halo fanboys. Not to say that everyone here falls under this category, but I’ll suffice to say that just about everyone in this thread is. I could just as easily go to the CoD forums and post a “Lol guize black ops 2 > halo 4, agree with me to increase my sense of self-relevance!”
>
> I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I expected to see any rational points being made in a thread of this nature–I’d just rather these types of threads not be made at all. It is, in fact, possible to like two games at the same time without bending the universe in half. Both games have their own unique feels to them, and if one of those games isn’t for you? So be it. No need to cry and moan about it here, where all you’re doing is polluting the forums even further as the community as a whole descends into a void of anarchy and stupidity.
>
> Get over yourselves.

Now was that really needed?

I remember when “Black Ops 2” was just a joke to make fun of how COD never changes. If they really make a Black Ops 2 then wow, just wow. Honestly COD needs to stop. The fact a new COD is being released just a year after the last one shows that no effort is put into this -YOINK- game series. 343’s been working on halo 4(at least the story) for a few years now. The way I see the design pricess of COD is “Ok guys were gonna make a new game this year. Google team, research random weapons and attachments. Campaign team, keep doing what your doing and make the most explosion filled, story-lacking solo missions ever. Multiplayer team, just recycle the last games MP and add in the Google team’s new weapons.”

> I remember when “Black Ops 2” was just a joke to make fun of how COD never changes. If they really make a Black Ops 2 then wow, just wow. Honestly COD needs to stop. The fact a new COD is being released just a year after the last one shows that no effort is put into this -YOINK- game series. 343’s been working on halo 4(at least the story) for a few years now. The way I see the design pricess of COD is “Ok guys were gonna make a new game this year. Google team, research random weapons and attachments. Campaign team, keep doing what your doing and make the most explosion filled, story-lacking solo missions ever. Multiplayer team, just recycle the last games MP and add in the Google team’s new weapons.”

Each cod game gets 2 years of development, most games get 2 years of development.