so had my whole team quit in BTB twice

they quit and they just get allowed into another btb game like nothing happened

gj 343

Oh damn. That… if you’re the never quit no matter what type of guy that must’ve been hard until new teammates JIP.

> 2533274837711938;1:
> they quit and they just get allowed into another btb game like nothing happened
>
> gj 343

People quitting a game one time should not cause them to be banned from matchmaking. Repeat offenders who constantly do it should. It is 343’s fault a team was losing and got mad and quit? What?

Do you read what you type at all before you post?

> 2533274939018653;2:
> Oh damn. That… if you’re the never quit no matter what type of guy that must’ve been hard until new teammates JIP.

343 removed JIP from BTB. If your team mates quit you’re screwed.

> 2535431594730596;4:
> > 2533274939018653;2:
> > Oh damn. That… if you’re the never quit no matter what type of guy that must’ve been hard until new teammates JIP.
>
>
> 343 removed JIP from BTB. If your team mates quit you’re screwed.

Huh. Didn’t really notice the JIP go missing.

I thought I was just having bad luck when my teammates quit and no one was unfortunately thrown into a 96-25 losing match.

That really sucks. Reminds me of one game I played in Reach where both the entirety of my team and enemy team quit. It turned into a game of 1v1 assault on hemorrhage.

> 2533274890800227;3:
> > 2533274837711938;1:
> > they quit and they just get allowed into another btb game like nothing happened
> >
> > gj 343
>
>
> People quitting a game one time should not cause them to be banned from matchmaking. Repeat offenders who constantly do it should. It is 343’s fault a team was losing and got mad and quit? What?
>
> Do you read what you type at all before you post?

and you are prob one of those who quits when down a little amount

I read online that they flipped the switch to [OFF] for JiP for BTB, and, sure enough, my first game that I played, it was 3v8 after the first two minutes.

It’s like the devs don’t want people to enjoy the game.

Happens to me in slayer all the time. Then your to scared to quit yourself because you might get banned.

> 2533274808492480;8:
> It’s like the devs don’t want people to enjoy the game.

Bingo.

Know what would fix the quitting problem?

Social playlists.

At least imho, it would decrease quitting by a considerable amount. That, and the ranking placement systems broken. I think you can quit matches you are losing and the match does not count as a loss. So people who often quit feel encouraged to try and get a perfect 10 game score card.

At any rate…quitting is ruining this game…I wanted to play today, and just got really discouraged after terrible matches of 1v4s 3v4s 2v4s and a futile BTB match even I ended up quitting.

> 2533274842046585;11:
> Know what would fix the quitting problem?
>
> Social playlists.

You know why customs are missing more than 80% of its content, or we’re missing 70% of our playlists? It’s because 343 doesn’t give a -Yoink- for social players. It’s all about hardcore ranked tournaments. It takes more work to create a ranking system and apply it to a playlist than it does to just put out a playlist. Well, my rants over.

> 2533274890800227;3:
> > 2533274837711938;1:
> > they quit and they just get allowed into another btb game like nothing happened
> >
> > gj 343
>
>
> People quitting a game one time should not cause them to be banned from matchmaking. Repeat offenders who constantly do it should. It is 343’s fault a team was losing and got mad and quit? What?
>
> Do you read what you type at all before you post?

You quit cuz someone is beating you in a video game?

Good luck in life.

According to your game summary your statement is false