So gamestop is offically done?

So gamestop is never getting any more halo limited editions anymore?

I would tell you if i knew but i dont

Srry bro

Fact, you can no longer start LE pre-orders there

It’s not that they aren’t getting any more, they had a limited number to sell and now that number has been reached. They don’t have any limited editions at the moment, the game needs to go gold, be mass produced and shipped out before that. Gamestop and every other retailer have zero copies of Halo 4. They have no stock. I’m not saying that you can’t pre-order Halo 4, but there is no ‘next batch’, no ‘next shipment’ The retailers have nothing.

I bet they will release some more closer to release date but then again they may not.

if they were getting more you would still be able to pre-order.

they haven’t recieved any batches yet either, the game at the moment hasn’t gone gold allthough it will soon, this means that they have yet to being actually burning copies and shipping them off to the dealers.

> It’s not that they aren’t getting any more, they had a limited number to sell and now that number has been reached. They don’t have any limited editions at the moment, the game needs to go gold, be mass produced and shipped out before that. Gamestop and every other retailer have zero copies of Halo 4. They have no stock. I’m not saying that you can’t pre-order Halo 4, but there is no ‘next batch’, no ‘next shipment’ The retailers have nothing.

not all of them had run out, play.com has, walmart has, and bestbuy, but evrything is running out fast, i think bestbuy will die within 4 days.

Looks like it for now

> if they were getting more you would still be able to pre-order.
>
> they haven’t recieved any batches yet either, the game at the moment hasn’t gone gold allthough it will soon, this means that they have yet to being actually burning copies and shipping them off to the dealers.

This its hard to judge at the moment when the game hasn’t even gone gold yet. So there is always a chance that they will increase the amount of limited editions that they make. As far as I know they haven’t put an actual number on the amount of copies unlike halo reaches legendary edition. Because by the looks of the limited edition it doesn’t have any physical items that couldn’t be made in 10 mins…

I would be surprised that if microsoft can make more and sell more, that they wouldn’t take the opportunity.

quote to reply post upper, well this week bulletin i think the title would say we have gone gold, or announce that, cause i think it’s time for it already.

> quote to reply post upper, well this week bulletin i think the title would say we have gone gold, or announce that, cause i think it’s time for it already.

> Au is on the horizon.
>
> Our eyes are bloodshot, our work areas are full of empty energy drink cans, and our beds have filed a formal request to spend more than two hours per night with us. Our spirits remain high, though, because we’re almost there.
>
> As we work around the clock to put the finishing touches on Halo 4, our studio is focused on three main things: finding bugs, fixing bugs, and arranging a cage match between Caitie and Hoop (two of our developers on services). Actually, we’re trying to arrange a triumvirate of events, which includes the aforementioned cage match, a Gangnam Style dance off, and a Nerf war but either way, my money is on Caitie. Primarily because I like the thought of keeping my money.

It’s close… but it wasn’t done when the bulletin was released and they would probably release another little bulletin when it does.

Mightyape NZ have also run out of their allocated sales amount. Their customer services said that they are “unlikely to get any more”.

Obviously this doesn’t speak for all retailers, but take it how you will. And in response to above conversation; the game hasn’t been shipped yet, therefore retailers have no physical copies. They just have an allocated amount of ordered copies. The same goes for the normal edition.

> Mightyape NZ have also run out of their allocated sales amount. Their customer services said that they are “unlikely to get any more”.
>
> Obviously this doesn’t speak for all retailers, but take it how you will. And in response to above; the game hasn’t been shipped yet, therefore retailers have no physical copies. They just have an allocated amount of ordered copies. The same goes for the normal edition.

How does that relate to the post above…

I don’t know. With that being sold out, they’re making a bundle.

They usually pump out more near holiday season (they always do) but sorry, no pre-order bonuses.

Glad I got my LE paid for already :slight_smile:

@Watties Conversation, not post. My bad.

I just ordered my copy like 10 minutes ago…well maybe like 15 since I took some time to read some of the other posts. Best buy still has some for now, thank God! I pre ordered the basic a couple of weeks ago from Gamestop with the intention to upgrade when I got paid but when I went on Thursday they told me they were sold out. I’m just going to use the five bucks I paid Gamestop to buy some Microsoft points since I don’t need them any more.

Limited. It’s called the “LIMITED” Edition. They have sold out of the SKU for Limited Pre Orders.

Gamestop sucks imo, Amazon all the way. 99 cent release date delivery and no taxes in almost all states. Never heard of Amazon ever running out of collectors editions of games, so just go there if you still trying to get one.