So far... so good.

To cut to the chase,

The first game I had, I can say it was pretty easy to get into. Came out with 20k/9d, so for a newbie that practically carried the team, I think I did a pretty good job. This is my first experience. I hadn’t seen any gameplay before I played but heard a lot around the fact that it is like COD:AW… If you saw my post from long a go, I recently played COD:AW with my friend to which he said, “This is exactly like Halo 4, but extremely faster.”

I made another post a while back asking about the abilities to if you can use all of them and not have to pick and choose. So I am happy that was actually a thing. I can say that this game is faster paced than Halo 4, but not as bunny hoppy like COD:AW… I could get to like it,

but I would like to see some slower paced gameplay choices for the people who are not in the full-on speedy or super competitive mood i.e Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 speeds/styles

but overall it’s okay.

And I can see the point about the Spartans not feeling like actual Spartans anymore, more like speedy soldiers. I am more of a Spartan II person myself than this, but it’s not so bad…

Nothing but grenade spam in all my matches. Even Thruster Pack doesn’t help since the nades now have a larger splash radius.

It basically ruined the game for me since it now feels just like Halo 4’s nade spam.

Played the pre-beta and playing now. Halo hasn’t been this fun in a long time.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If you think this game is good, you must be blind, deaf, paralyzed, and re-tarded.

> 2724275667463138;2:
> Nothing but grenade spam in all my matches. Even Thruster Pack doesn’t help since the nades now have a larger splash radius.
>
> It basically ruined the game for me since it now feels just like Halo 4’s nade spam.

When is the last time you played Halo 2? You want to talk about 'nade spam?

> 2724275667463138;2:
> Nothing but grenade spam in all my matches. Even Thruster Pack doesn’t help since the nades now have a larger splash radius.
>
> It basically ruined the game for me since it now feels just like Halo 4’s nade spam.

I’ve had my share of nade-spammers but it hasn’t affected me as most as it has others I suppose.

> 2535406746377842;4:
>

There’s room for improvement, yes, but I wouldn’t go that far.

I’m digging it. I’m terrible at it, but I’m digging it.

Just wish the Kill Cam music would go away. It breaks the flow of the game.

> 2533274815642658;7:
> I’m digging it. I’m terrible at it, but I’m digging it.
>
> Just wish the Kill Cam music would go away. It breaks the flow of the game.

It’s okay… if you want it. I don’t personally want it, but if they gave you the option to toggle it then I suppose that’ll be good, catering for many people.