So excited abouth the 12th

Im soooo pumped about the 12th and the new map pack, i dont give 2 cents about the new maps tho, but the fact that …

We will be able to play a new playlist WITHOUT Ragnarok, weeeeeeee

discuss…

> We will be able to play a new playlist WITHOUT Ragnarok, weeeeeeee
>
> discuss…

You know I hadn’t even thought of that. It does sound pretty good…

I thought it came out the 10th?

> I thought it came out the 10th?

It does.

Edit: Never Mind… had to think about it for a second…

> Edit: Never Mind… had to think about it for a second…

Crimson DLC playlist.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/06/The-Halo-Bulletin-120612-.aspx

Ragnarok would have been amazing had there been no DMR.

imagine, everyone using the BR, not able to camp along the edges and cross map DMR’ing the entire round.

I’m glad this map pack is coming so early, it’ll be a nice change of pace as most of the default maps are starting to bore me.

> Ragnarok would have been amazing had there been no DMR.
>
> imagine, everyone using the BR, not able to camp along the edges and cross map DMR’ing the entire round.

I agree

> I’m glad this map pack is coming so early, it’ll be a nice change of pace as most of the default maps are starting to bore me.

I’m starting to think they only added a very small amount of maps in matchmaking for this very reason.

> > I’m glad this map pack is coming so early, it’ll be a nice change of pace as most of the default maps are starting to bore me.
>
> I’m starting to think they only added a very small amount of maps in matchmaking for this very reason.

Well they messed up most of the other stuff so this wouldnt surprise me at all!

> Im soooo pumped about the 12th and the new map pack, i dont give 2 cents about the new maps tho, but the fact that …
>
>
>
> We will be able to play a new playlist WITHOUT Ragnarok, weeeeeeee
>
> discuss…

There are many playlists without Ragnarok…

@RecallAP