So... exactly 9 more weeks

Until the end of our social life! (If you had one)

9 weeks. Is that short, Or is it long? As you get older time goes faster. This is true actually. I’m 18 already and times goes way faster than when I was 8 or 12. Except when I’m at school.

Life is slow, yet fast.

Yep, it seemed like a couple days ago me and my buddies were like “dude, 110 days til Halo 4 GAH” Now it’s ONLY 62.

> Yep, it seemed like a couple days ago me and my buddies were like “dude, 110 days til Halo 4 GAH” Now it’s ONLY 62.

Hell, I remember when it was 190 days. Just like it was yesterday. Now things seem to be going really slow. It’s making me really impatient. D:

> > Yep, it seemed like a couple days ago me and my buddies were like “dude, 110 days til Halo 4 GAH” Now it’s ONLY 62.
>
> Hell, I remember when it was 190 days. Just like it was yesterday. Now things seem to be going really slow. It’s making me really impatient. D:

i remember when halo 4 was first announced i thought it was an eternity away but now its so close. Time went by fast

Hahaha I already told my friends they weren’t going to see me for another year till I get to lvl 50 on halo 4 xD.Same thing happen in reach

> > Yep, it seemed like a couple days ago me and my buddies were like “dude, 110 days til Halo 4 GAH” Now it’s ONLY 62.
>
> Hell, I remember when it was 190 days. Just like it was yesterday. Now things seem to be going really slow. It’s making me really impatient. D:

Me too the anticipation is crazy. I havent been this excited for a game in a long time

> Until the end of our social life! (If you had one)
>
> 9 weeks. Is that short, Or is it long? As you get older time goes faster. This is true actually. I’m 18 already and times goes way faster than when I was 8 or 12. Except when I’m at school.
>
> Life is slow, yet fast.

Social life? whats that? jk.

and the whole time goes faster when you get older… god is that true.

Anyway! only 9 more weeks? EXCITEMENT!

The closer the gap the longer the wait and more antsy people get. This feels like years

it just felt like yesterday, halo 4 was announced at e3 2011

I remember being stoked for Halo CEA, and watching the Halo 4 reveal trailer.

now we’re so close :stuck_out_tongue:

> it just felt like yesterday, halo 4 was announced at e3 2011

This. I SWEAR I JUST SAW THE HALO 4 REVEAL. Time is weird. _

I wish it would take longer. I still have 30 games to get through.

> The closer the gap the longer the wait and more antsy people get. This feels like years

Agreed. But then when I sit down and ask myself how I this worked with previous Halo’s, I remember the countdown to Halo 2, Halo 3, etc. and I remember loving the campaign for the first time, the memories of what was easy, ok, and hard only to discover the truth of the matter… in the end, it wasn’t about the game… it was always about the wait and enjoying talking on b.net and these forums. After all, its the journey which brings us happiness.

-Yoink-, you people make me feel old, I remember counting down to Halo 2… T-T

But, I’m not counting down to Halo 4. When it comes, I’ll be ready.

wake me, when halo 4 comes out.

its so close to launch