So Europe, Middle east and Africa miss out..

This was a terrible and unfair mistake on your part, whomever it is that made the decision to put what is effectively a rank cap onto our accounts… I just have one question… Why did we never get this many problems with Bungie? To me it feels like Halo has really lost something recently… Sure it’s only been a month… but we didn’t get nearly half of the issues we did back in say… September 26th, 2007. You know? Halo 3’s Launch… Really starting to lose faith in this franchise, sincerely… A British Halo fanboy… :confused: Rant over.

> This was a terrible and unfair mistake on your part, whomever it is that made the decision to put what is effectively a rank cap onto our accounts… I just have one question… Why did we never get this many problems with Bungie? To me it feels like Halo has really lost something recently… Sure it’s only been a month… but we didn’t get nearly half of the issues we did back in say… September 26th, 2007. You know? Halo 3’s Launch… Really starting to lose faith in this franchise, sincerely… A British Halo fanboy… :confused: Rant over.

-Bungie always favored americans too.
but it doesn’t have anything to do with 343 or Bungie. it has to do with MS.
MS is a commercial company, they know leaving a part of their market out is a bad idea, but they probably can’t help it, it has to do with legal reasons of some sorts.

Good thing I preordered mine from game then…it came with 6 specializations as a bonus gift.

I made rhe mistake of getting the game from Tesco haha, oh well, Venator armour is pretty badass… It’s really pissed me off… not just how brits don’t get the emails… but more how they sent emails… emails?! I thought Halo 4 was an open source game?! Why can’t they just plop them in a title update?.. Stupid idea…

> I made rhe mistake of getting the game from Tesco haha, oh well, Venator armour is pretty badass… It’s really pissed me off… not just how brits don’t get the emails… but more how they sent emails… emails?! I thought Halo 4 was an open source game?! Why can’t they just plop them in a title update?.. Stupid idea…

Heh, I think you need to research what “open source” actually means.

My heart goes out to those 3 people in Africa who are stuck at level 70.

Think of all those poor African children

:’(

> Think of all those poor African children
>
> :’(

This a thousand times. There’s people at Africa starving for water and food while people ate the same place is complaining because of a code which is already guaranteed?

i want to die…

> > Think of all those poor African children
> >
> > :’(
>
> This a thousand times. There’s people at Africa starving for water and food while people ate the same place is complaining because of a code which is already guaranteed?
>
> i want to die…

I’m sorry? The code isn’t guaranteed, eventually everyone will get the specializations, but no one in Europe, the Middle East or Africa will be getting codes.

Also, your arguement is invalid, you could say that to anyone in the world complaining, and it would still be as invalid.

> > I made rhe mistake of getting the game from Tesco haha, oh well, Venator armour is pretty badass… It’s really pissed me off… not just how brits don’t get the emails… but more how they sent emails… emails?! I thought Halo 4 was an open source game?! Why can’t they just plop them in a title update?.. Stupid idea…
>
> Heh, I think you need to research what “open source” actually means.

Yeah, Halo 4 is not ‘open source’.

Wikipedia: Open Source

> This was a terrible and unfair mistake on your part, whomever it is that made the decision to put what is effectively a rank cap onto our accounts… I just have one question… Why did we never get this many problems with Bungie? To me it feels like Halo has really lost something recently… Sure it’s only been a month… but we didn’t get nearly half of the issues we did back in say… September 26th, 2007. You know? Halo 3’s Launch… Really starting to lose faith in this franchise, sincerely… A British Halo fanboy… :confused: Rant over.

But this is 343i first attempt at a Halo game, the example you gave was Bungies third. And didn’t people have an issue with Halo Reachs’ rank cap? and that was there fifth game, not to mention armour lock, which is still in the game.
Really excited about the future of the Halo franchise, sincerely… your friend Luke :P.