So Effin Annoyed! Warzone Robbing.

So, playing Turbo on Stormbreak, having a great game. Used a Phaeton Helios, got 5/6 Kills with it, not great but hey ho, taken down by a damn Voids Tear and crashed to an Icy death off the map. SO I switched it up a bit, Oni Mantis was pulled (well 3 of them in total) with the new WheelMan armour mod (so damn good), We’re controlling our armoury and the fortress, massive push against their armoury and I’m going gun ho, hence the need for 3 Mantis’ because they die easily. 25/30 Kills with the Mantis, including a few Mongooses and an enemy Mantis, Kicking some serious -Yoink-…

Yep, Disconnected! So damn annoyed. That’s 30+ kills towards: Phaeton Gunship Gunner, Mantis Gunner (39/50 so would be complete), Mongoose Destroyer, Mantis Destroyer, Warthog Destroyer.

This is starting to happen too often now. :frowning:

I’m pretty sure even if you get a disconnect it still counts toward commendation progress. It always has for me anyway.

EDIT: I looked at your stats and it doesn’t look like they did. Bad luck I guess. lol

Not sure how complaining here is going to help though.

an unfortunate end

> 2535449682372119;2:
> I’m pretty sure even if you get a disconnect it still counts toward commendation progress. It always has for me anyway.
>
> EDIT: I looked at your stats and it doesn’t look like they did. Bad luck I guess. lol
>
> Not sure how complaining here is going to help though.

Mine has always been registered as well. I find it odd that it disconnected you and no stats, nothing was saved…

At first I thought it was my bad connection, about to upgrade to Google Fiber! I was disconnected 5 times with 45 minutes! Ridiculous! I was playing Infection on Black Friday, had 3 shells on the Spnkr Pro-pipe, In 3rd place just need 3 kills, 30 seconds on the clock! Just two of us alive… A horde of infected (three of them) about to be annihilated… Lining up the shot for a triple kill… BAAAMMMM!!! Disconected… Fails to connect to servers. That red screen of rage!!!1!!!

Switch to a wired connection if you are on WiFi and always do a hard reset before playing H5

Happened to me, always in good games, never on bad games. Sometimes I think there’s an evil AI watching my games and disconnecting me when I win too often

I am just happy that this wasn’t someone complaining about boss stealing based on title of thread.
But that does suck when you get dc’d. Hate when that happens. Unfortunately not sure anyone here can do anything for you.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

rip

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Switch to a wired connection if you are on WiFi and always do a hard reset before playing H5

Wired Connection, and Not a slow one. Always hard reset before playing and Quit the Build after 2/3 warzone matches.

I get it’s just one of those things, Just annoying. I have now finished my Mantis Com anyway. lol.