So does swat have DMRs yet?

havent played in that mode in a while and i maxed out my BR n pistol so im waiting til DMRs are in so i can get the commendations for that.

Not that I’ve seen, though if you can luck out with the REQ and get a normal rare DMR(level 6 REQ) you could play Warzone or BTB’s Basin map has a DMR right in front of you when you spawn at the beginning of the game (next to the giant hole and between where the stairs start). Warzone was where I managed to get the commendation and BTB is useful for getting those pesky Hydra kills (2 rocket hits = kill). I know that isn’t what you probably wanted, but I though I could give ya some extra options.

Meh, I don’t think DMR’s should be in swat. One shot in the head with BR and Pistol is all it takes to kill.

DMR’s would make it too easy to kill people without the initial headshot. You’d need, I believe, only 2 shots to the body.

> 2533274882036522;2:
> Not that I’ve seen, though if you can luck out with the REQ and get a normal rare DMR(level 6 REQ) you could play Warzone or BTB’s Basin map has a DMR right in front of you when you spawn at the beginning of the game (next to the giant hole and between where the stairs start). Warzone was where I managed to get the commendation and BTB is useful for getting those pesky Hydra kills (2 rocket hits = kill). I know that isn’t what you probably wanted, but I though I could give ya some extra options.

i keep opening packs and all i get are AR, SMG, BR unlocks, quit annoying those are the only loadout unlocks i get. i have mroe than i bother to use. i really want to start using DMRs already but no luck.