So do I or don't I have the map pass?

I’ve entered the redeemable code which on the card states “SPECIALIZATIONS;SKINS;EMBLEM;MAP PK” (take note of the “MAP PK” portion of that description) and when I go to my download history to check exactly what I downloaded, the “Infinity Actual Kit” (classified as a “Game Add-on”) states that it only contains the unlocks for the “Prime” Recruit armour skin, Assault Rifle weapon skin, Emblem, Scanner and Strider helmets with no further mention of a “MAP PACK”.

You do. They just did a poor job of detailing it in the download history/description.

So I have to wait anywhere up to a day or more just for the map pass to become functional? Great.

V___V

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> So I have to wait anywhere up to a day or more just for the map pass to become functional? Great.
>
> V___V

Yup. 343 and Microsoft logic mate.

So much for my LE granting me “early access” to things before those who don’t have the LE.

they never said “early” it just assures you have access to the map packs on their specific launch dates