So confused with this play anywhere thing....

So i bought Halo wars 2 on my PC ( I can play it just fine on my PC) however when i try to download it to my xbox one it wants me to pay, furthermore when u log in to the Microsoft store where it has the “my games” list halo wars 2 is not on that list but if you go to my account it shows where i paid for it… so i have no idea whats going on, any help?

There shouldn’t be an issue as long as you bought it on the Microsoft Store using the same Microsoft Account as you use on your Xbox, if this isn’t the case, you had better get onto customer support and see if they can transfer the purchase to another account.

> 2533274805501449;2:
> There shouldn’t be an issue as long as you bought it on the Microsoft Store using the same Microsoft Account as you use on your Xbox, if this isn’t the case, you had better get onto customer support and see if they can transfer the purchase to another account.

im logged in to my account right now i can see it in my order history but nowhere else!

You have probably resolved this issue now but in case you haven’t. On your account you bought the game on go to the “games and apps” then “ready to install” it should appear in there if anywhere. If you still cannot see it then you will have to contact support.