So Confused About Emblems

So there are apparently 3 types of confirmed emblems to appear in game (based off of various promos giving away this info): “Player”, “Armor”, and “Weapon”. Based off of the names, I’d assume that weapon + armor emblems will be ones that appear on your gun + your spartan in game. What I am most confused about, however, is player emblems. From the looks of it on the Mondelez + Monster promotions, for example, it looks like its more or less like nameplates in MCC. So I guess my main questions would be:

1. Are we going to have to unlock 3 types of emblems in game, or do you think they will come in a “set” together, perhaps part of a battle pass system? Imo it would be tedious to emblem hunt.
  2. How can Armor emblems even be seen in-game? Will they even matter? How?

It does sound like they are separate. I have inputed the monster codes to get a player emblem but another one to also get a armor emblem. My best guess its that the promotions are separate emblems but with the core game all emblems are gonna come in sets or we may have the opportunity to get the sets.

> 2533274916208325;2:
> My best guess its that the promotions are separate emblems but with the core game all emblems are gonna come in sets or we may have the opportunity to get the sets.

Yea I really hope that’s the case, where you do a challenge and it unlocks a series of emblems (for example), rather than doing separate challenges for separate emblems, esp. if the emblems are part of the same theme or name.