So Cheating Online, Already?

So i’m new to the forums, I only came here because I stumbled across a video, a recent one at that of a guy with a JTAG’d Xbox in Multiplayer cheating. Heres the link if you guys want to file complaints or whatever, I’m not near my Xbox

[Link removed by Moderator]

That makes me mad, why do people feel the need to cheat.

> That makes me mad, why do people feel the need to cheat.

Because they are extra-terrible in the game?

I bet if the K/D ratio was only visible on Waypoint it would discourage this guy from kill-farming.

> So i’m new to the forums, I only came here because I stumbled across a video, a recent one at that of a guy with a JTAG’d Xbox in Multiplayer cheating. Heres the link if you guys want to file complaints or whatever, I’m not near my Xbox

this is hilarious!

> I bet if the K/D ratio was only visible on Waypoint it would discourage this guy from kill-farming.

I bet if they stopped keeping score people would be less likely to do this as well.

So yeh lets remove score keeping as well. Good idea right?

That isn’t even his real xbox live account.

His real gamertag is “[REDACTED]”

This is why all Xbox modders should be permanently banned.

> That makes me mad, why do people feel the need to cheat.

They feel a need to cheat because they are bad.

That’s actually pretty funny, not everyone who mods is bad, many modders do it to troll and have fun with stupid mechanics, like that suppressor laser, that is pretty damn funny and would be fun to use in game, not that I think it’s acceptable to do this in Matchmaking, it’s still funny nonetheless

> > That makes me mad, why do people feel the need to cheat.
>
> They feel a need to cheat because they are bad.

Agreed

This is wrong . What a -Yoink- face . :confused:

I had warned everyone that this was going to be a problem.

Next thing you know there is going to be a MW2 “Fuel” like rock glitch.

Hopefully it all gets fixed this month with the TU.

I did look into this video a tiny bit and it seems he also discourages online modding and he did it for 1: to please all his fans that told him to and 2: to show that 343/microsoft is not doing too much to stop it at this point. Which in some cases is understandable with all the work they are trying to do. though i do think that he should be banned none the less.

And people complain that the Suppressor is under powered!

Cheating is no surprise to me, it happens in many games. When people cheat I feel that they are just terrible.

Thought I’d just mention this here. I occasionally get hate-mail from random people I play for being a ‘Modder’ with my ‘modded’ armour.

It seems having FOTUS is now more likely to make you a Modder than anything else. Needless to say, that makes me enjoy my armour less and less.

Sad times.

That actually looks pretty fun.

So how do you file a complaint against him if you haven’t played against him?

> So how do you file a complaint against him if you haven’t played against him?

You don’t.

Please don’t post things like this. Yes, hacking and all that jazz happens however advertising it like this doesn’t help, really. Singling people out is against the rules of the forums.