So cheating has started? Is this valid?

Kotaku is saying instant headshots with clicking AI or something. Google it since I can’t paste it in here. Not allowed.

1 Like

I think they mean that people are using crit aimbots, meaning they usually have an aimbot the goes for headshots only.

More reasons why cross-play needs to be turned off and more reasons why F2P needs to go away and make the game a paid game instead. Going F2P just encourages more cheating and dummy accounts to avoid bans.

6 Likes

And the fact there’s no proper Crossplay Input meaning us Console Players have to deal with this now

3 Likes

Know what you mean. Just isn’t fun playing against K/M.

I’m so tired of dealing with PC players. They ruin everything. Crossplay should only be needed in a battle royale game to fill it even if that’s necessary.

2 Likes

Imagine thinking kb/m is dominating the game. Controller is 50-60% accuracy while kb/m is 35-40. Games like halo with the long ttk benefit controller. That is why every pro is playing with a controller. Literally not a single one is not using a controller. You just kinda suck.

1 Like

I think you mean cheaters ruin everything, and don’t blame us for 343s lack of proper crossplay implementation.

2 Likes

Imagine an open platform where cheating is possible then comparing it to a closed platform then acting like PC gamers don’t cheat…oh wait. :-1:

Amazing how you act like it doesn’t happen and yet nearly every game I’ve been in K/M users seem to be dominating. :thinking:

3 Likes

No no. I wasn’t saying PC players were dominating. I am dominating and having fun. I was saying PC players always add cheats. Myself versus a PC player is fine. Just adding cheats to mess up everything (I haven’t experienced it yet) is frustrating for the community.

Should stop making games for pc, every game that’s come out for both has a problem with pc cheaters. Pc master race right? :joy:

1 Like

What about hackers any insight?

2021 and this rivalry is still a thing, interesting.

Unfortunately most of these cheats are now available on controller mods. Which are now the #1 selling cheats on the market. We’ll be dealing with this on every game for a while.

1 Like

Cheaters… […] The very reason that forced cross-play between Xbox and PC players should of never have been taken into consideration as seriously until the sufficient anti-cheat methods can be found, that in which I have little faith that 343i can do in the nick of time. I think this certainly will be one of the few issues that will cause this game to decline significantly sometime in the future ahead in this F2P model.

While that is true, though I think it’s safe to say that cheating will mostly happen on PC since this particular platform will ultimately have greater access to game-altering methods and software.

3 Likes

Stop being a condescending jerk; it’s obvious that opening the floodgates to PC players in a previously console-based FPS series was a disastrous idea by 343i, one that never should have been approved; period.

Platform and input-type filtering should have been top priority.

6 Likes

the worst thing is that 343 doesnt care. because they dont allow to post or call usernames, so how somebody will do something?

Cant say I have experienced hackers but I have played against the the pc hacker race an do not approve

1 Like

Only valid if you are on pc.

I extremely disappointed at 343, it really ruined halo for me. Halo 4 wasn’t that bad, halo 5 was bad, they finally got a good thing going and free-to-play destroys the game. Stick you money up your ……

1 Like