so, can we post videos to youtube or not?

After the game released, can we post vids to youtube as long as we’re not making money? I we just couldn’t stream vids. I’d appreciate it if someone would clear this up.

i honestly have no idea…

[deleted]

> Discussion is here.

no, it isn’t. At least not really.

> After the game released, can we post vids to youtube as long as we’re not making money? I we just couldn’t stream vids. I’d appreciate it if someone would clear this up.

I’m not sure about streaming, but posting videos yes, unless you’re making money off of videos, or talking about leaks.

It is now against the rules to monetize any form of Halo 4 videos. Meaning that you can still create and upload videos, but you cant receive sponsorship, or payment, for what you make.

[deleted]

> It is now against the rules to monetize any form of Halo 4 videos. Meaning that you can still create and upload videos, but you cant receive sponsorship, or payment, for what you make.

You can still receive sponsorship, as long as you’re partnered with either Microsoft, 343i, or Machinima.

> It is now against the rules to monetize any form of Halo 4 videos. Meaning that you can still create and upload videos, but you cant receive sponsorship, or payment, for what you make.

Thank you, thats all I needed to know. Unless you’re under machinima, you can’t make money. Glad to know I can still post youtube vids.