So Bungie.net is down.

I know this is temporary. I am curious though how much longer before they take down the Reach forum for good?? Do you think it will before Bungie day??

For those that haven’t seen the annoucement Bungie will be Read only for a bit. Here is a LINK.

Also I don’t think 343 will follow everything that Bungie did but just FYI the 343rd day of the year is Dec 9th. 0_o

This has nothing to do with Waypoint…

> This has nothing to do with Waypoint…

When did I say it did? I was just curious to when people think the Reach Forum would go down.

I was about to check my private group too >:(

> This has nothing to do with Waypoint…

It’s related. One of these days bungie will open the floodgates to waypoint. This might be part of that transition.

> > This has nothing to do with Waypoint…
>
> It’s related. One of these days bungie will open the floodgates to waypoint. This might be part of that transition.

That was what I was getting at. I think this summer will be full of transitions. I am very curious about how the whole transition will take place.

It definitely feels like a transition. And right before this weekend’s big announcement.

> It definitely feels like a transition. And right before this weekend’s big announcement.

What big announcement this weekend?

> > It definitely feels like a transition. And right before this weekend’s big announcement.
>
> What big announcement this weekend?

I was kinda expecting some more traffic since B.net is down. I guess old habits die hard.

its up now i just checked :slight_smile:

> its up now i just checked :slight_smile:

It’s up but you can’t log in and post. I can’t anyhow.

edit: never mind It is back up.

> I was kinda expecting some more traffic since B.net is down. I guess old habits die hard.

I was in the process of updating a thread before bungie.net cut out. That was part of the reason I remade it here. It should also be an interesting experiment.

Probably because of the Resets…

Theres like over 12,000 People reset, and tons of people are now getting their rank back.

As of last night thats how it was going.

I still can’t sign in. What is going on?

Its just a bug, it will be fixed soon.

> Theres like over 12,000 People reset, and tons of people are now getting their rank back.

There was no where near that many. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the claims of the livid ‘loyal fans’.

> > It definitely feels like a transition. And right before this weekend’s big announcement.
>
> What big announcement this weekend?

You do know E3 is on Monday and there is likely to something big related to Halo there. Lets say… Halo 4 or Halo HD

Well, I shall sit back and wait to see what E3 has to offer.