So, BS Angel is going to be 343's version of Urk?

In a sense.

No, Urk isn’t as crazy as Angel is.

Cortana: "I know what you’re thinking, and it’s crazy."
Master Chief: "So, stay here."
Cortana: "Unfortunately for us both… I like crazy."

> No, Urk isn’t as crazy as Angel is.
>
> Cortana: "I know what you’re thinking, and it’s crazy."
> Master Chief: "So, stay here."
> Cortana: "Unfortunately for us both… I like crazy."

So, are you comparing Angel to Cortana? I wonder what BS Angel would say to that.

I’m comparing myself to Cortana’s third line.

> I’m comparing myself to Cortana’s third line.

Ah, I hope she’d go crazy with info on Halo 4, or 343’s plans for Reach after July, but no.

> > No, Urk isn’t as crazy as Angel is.
> >
> > Cortana: "I know what you’re thinking, and it’s crazy."
> > Master Chief: "So, stay here."
> > Cortana: "Unfortunately for us both… I like crazy."
>
> So, are you comparing Angel to Cortana? I wonder what BS Angel would say to that.

Actually that does sound like her…

Ω

> > I’m comparing myself to Cortana’s third line.
>
> Ah, I hope she’d go crazy with info on Halo 4, or 343’s plans for Reach after July, but no.

Well there are A LOT of weeks to cover between now and then. She can’t give everything all at once. What fun would that be. LOL

> > > I’m comparing myself to Cortana’s third line.
> >
> > Ah, I hope she’d go crazy with info on Halo 4, or 343’s plans for Reach after July, but no.
>
> Well there are A LOT of weeks to cover between now and then. She can’t give everything all at once. What fun would that be. LOL

I guess knowing what would happen a year ahead would blow my mind so much it would gnaw at my every waking thought by day and haunt my dreams by night.

> > > > I’m comparing myself to Cortana’s third line.
> > >
> > > Ah, I hope she’d go crazy with info on Halo 4, or 343’s plans for Reach after July, but no.
> >
> > Well there are A LOT of weeks to cover between now and then. She can’t give everything all at once. What fun would that be. LOL
>
> I guess knowing what would happen a year ahead would blow my mind so much it would gnaw at my every waking thought by day and haunt my dreams by night.

Yeah, and there’s that!! O_o? lol

Yeah…

'Cept angel is better…

She’s like Urk but without the beard.

Urk had some wicked wording and vocabulary! I actually liked reading his stuff.
Let’s hope bs angel doesn’t become all “politely official” if she does start writing the Sparkdates (lolwut).

> Let’s hope bs angel doesn’t become all “politely official” if she does start writing the Sparkdates (lolwut).

I don’t think we have to worry about that…

“My name is Jessica, my gamertag is bs angel, and no, those two letters do not stand for what you think they do. Unless your sweat collects in the same place mine does. Then they totally stand for what you think they do.”

> > Let’s hope bs angel doesn’t become all “politely official” if she does start writing the Sparkdates (lolwut).
>
> I don’t think we have to worry about that…
>
> “My name is Jessica, my gamertag is bs angel, and no, those two letters do not stand for what you think they do. Unless your sweat collects in the same place mine does. Then they totally stand for what you think they do.”

I read the Bulletin after posting this and that part cracked me open!
GREAT!

Urk has gotten too sloppy :slight_smile:

I don’t think bs angel will be quite that bad, but both of them seem to handle what they’re supposed to do propery. So, yes, if you cound keeping ontop of things and posting a lot, haha.

Well, Frankie originally started the Weekly Updates…then it moved to KPaul, then to Luke Smith, then to Urk. Now Urk does them for Bungie, and BS Angel does them for Halo. Personally, I think all companies should have some type of weekly update.

<3 Angel