So, are they going to fix the cutscenes?

Just curious as to whether or not 343i is going to update and redo the cutscenes so they seem more “Natural” Then the current ones. the motions of the characters seemed really stiff in the original Halo: CE.

Take a wild guess.

Probably not, but they have put an emphasis on “the gameplay hasn’t changed” so who knows what they did with the cutscenes.

I’d prefer they leave them alone so I can manipulate cutscenes again. Mr. Ferenc had a helluva cutscene festival… I saw the videos on YouTube.

I hope the ‘classic’ function is available within cutscenes too !

Yes, they are redoing the cutscenes. Animation like that wouldn’t cut it in today’s industry.

I’m really hoping they use motion capture on the cutscenes, and motion capture on facial animation both in cutscenes and in-game.

> Just curious as to whether or not 343i is going to update and redo the cutscenes so they seem more “Natural” Then the current ones. the motions of the characters seemed really stiff in the original Halo: CE.

Doubtful. As the gameplay animations haven’t been updated, it’s unlikely the cutscenes will be, either. It is possible, however, that the animations may be “smoothed out” so they don’t seems as stiff.