So Apparently

Theres a mechanic in this game where if a sword wielding individual is shot three times by one of my teammates before he kills said teammate and then I proceed to melee his face in from the side he does not die and in fact will proceed to slice me dead. What. The. H. Just started enjoying the mp some finally but that just flat out makes me want to throw a controller. Happened three times in one game and I know for certain at least one time the guy was absolutely shot three times. Correct me if I’m wrong but I swore the halo melee mechanic was if you have roughly half shields or less you die by one melee. Can anyone give me a tip on that? I can’t handle that much rage in one match

If he lunges at you and you punch your fist is usually deflected. (With a sword)

> 2533274867546478;1:
> Theres a mechanic in this game where if a sword wielding individual is shot three times by one of my teammates before he kills said teammate and then I proceed to melee his face in from the side he does not die and in fact will proceed to slice me dead. What. The. H. Just started enjoying the mp some finally but that just flat out makes me want to throw a controller. Happened three times in one game and I know for certain at least one time the guy was absolutely shot three times. Correct me if I’m wrong but I swore the halo melee mechanic was if you have roughly half shields or less you die by one melee. Can anyone give me a tip on that? I can’t handle that much rage in one match

Where are you located?
I had many enemies where I packed almost whole pistol magazine into them, was punching them in their faces and nothing, nada THEY killed me.

I’m in the Midwest in America. I suppose I could have been lagging or something but for the most part I don’t think I was having hit detection problems with my shot in that game (besides the missed ones which is a whole different rage)

From my experiencing sword blocking/countering is impossible in this game. In Halo 3 and Reach I remember being able to trade kills when meleeing a low on shields sword user. Not here.