so apparently they fixed the matchmaking bug but..

Hello i am Roostersito.
i heard around there that after the custom game browser addition matchmaking was having some bug issues and couldn’t find matches, at first i thought no one was playing due to the custom game browser but then i tried playing matchmaking and couldn’t find a match so i want to know for sure; is no one playing matchmaking? or is it still bugged?

I played one earlier today, it took me a few refreshes, as well as a few tries where I clicked to join a game and it sent me an error message back, but eventually I got into one. As long as you go to the browser and see potentially joinable games, I think it should work.

> 2533274885768514;2:
> I played one earlier today, it took me a few refreshes, as well as a few tries where I clicked to join a game and it sent me an error message back, but eventually I got into one. As long as you go to the browser and see potentially joinable games, I think it should work.

oh yes no, that’s on the custom game browser, i’m asking about matchmaking

> 2533274912162495;3:
> > 2533274885768514;2:
> > I played one earlier today, it took me a few refreshes, as well as a few tries where I clicked to join a game and it sent me an error message back, but eventually I got into one. As long as you go to the browser and see potentially joinable games, I think it should work.
>
> oh yes no, that’s on the custom game browser, i’m asking about matchmaking

Ah, I seem to have not actually read your post, sorry. But normal matchmaking has worked pretty well for me, though I’ve heard the H4 squad battles and HR Invasion playlists are pretty -Yoinked!- up right now.

> 2533274885768514;4:
> > 2533274912162495;3:
> > > 2533274885768514;2:
> > > I played one earlier today, it took me a few refreshes, as well as a few tries where I clicked to join a game and it sent me an error message back, but eventually I got into one. As long as you go to the browser and see potentially joinable games, I think it should work.
> >
> > oh yes no, that’s on the custom game browser, i’m asking about matchmaking
>
> Ah, I seem to have not actually read your post, sorry. But normal matchmaking has worked pretty well for me, though I’ve heard the H4 squad battles and HR Invasion playlists are pretty -Yoinked!- up right now.

oh well, then that’s maybe it, i was trying to play infection in H2A and H4

Regional matchmaking is bugged out at the moment so depending on where you live you might have trouble with certain playlists.

Matchmaking itself should be okay, I’ve been playing all day without issue.

> 2533274856249752;6:
> Regional matchmaking is bugged out at the moment so depending on where you live you might have trouble with certain playlists.
>
> Matchmaking itself should be okay, I’ve been playing all day without issue.

oh -Yoink- i live just across the antarctica in Chile

> 2533274912162495;7:
> > 2533274856249752;6:
> > Regional matchmaking is bugged out at the moment so depending on where you live you might have trouble with certain playlists.
> >
> > Matchmaking itself should be okay, I’ve been playing all day without issue.
>
> oh -Yoink- i live just across the antarctica in Chile

Where does that put your nearest region at exactly?

I think the way it’s been working from what I read was that even if you tick lots of servers it’ll only actually give you games in your closest server, so Australians especially have been having trouble getting games in H4 and Invasion. If your closest region is America anyway though I imagine you’ll be able to find games alright during peak times, assuming that bug is your issue.

> 2533274856249752;8:
> > 2533274912162495;7:
> > > 2533274856249752;6:
> > > Regional matchmaking is bugged out at the moment so depending on where you live you might have trouble with certain playlists.
> > >
> > > Matchmaking itself should be okay, I’ve been playing all day without issue.
> >
> > oh -Yoink- i live just across the antarctica in Chile
>
> Where does that put your nearest region at exactly?
>
> I think the way it’s been working from what I read was that even if you tick lots of servers it’ll only actually give you games in your closest server, so Australians especially have been having trouble getting games in H4 and Invasion. If your closest region is America anyway though I imagine you’ll be able to find games alright during peak times, assuming that bug is your issue.

i live in south america, the most southern point in Chile, i guess i’ll tick off brazilian servers since it never found games there