So anyone is anyone else buing Forza 4?

I never heard of it, but Im thinking of buying it simply for the warthog. Hehe.

The Warthog isn’t driveable in Forza 4.
You win it as a shpwroom car only.

> I never heard of it, but Im thinking of buying it simply for the warthog. Hehe.

You cant drive it . But i might get it to looks at it :3

> I never heard of it, but Im thinking of buying it simply for the warthog. Hehe.

I’ll just check videos on youtube.
I won’t buy a game I’m not interested in only for that.

Forza is such an amazing racing game. Beats Gran Turismo by a longshot in my eyes with car customization and engine modifications. It plays flawless and they have put great amounts of detail into Forza 4 making it even better. I’ll be getting it on launch day and i’ll be able to walk around and pop the hood of the Warthog using Kinect!

If they only would have made it able to be driven they would have sold so many more games. I asked the guys working the booth at halofest and they said it only goes 78 mph and nobody would want to drive it. MY reply was they were wrong.

I will be getting this game hands down. I love Forza.

Forza 4 is gonna be insanely awesome. Getting the Warthog to walk around and explore is incredible. I loved checking it out at Halo Fest.

Did anyone see the different color schemes?? Looks cool with the snow camo. :slight_smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUNdXPGOf4&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s

> Did anyone see the different color schemes?? Looks cool with the snow camo. :slight_smile:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUNdXPGOf4&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s

Yes, I saw that earlier today, and I think this definitely hints to multiple skins for warthogs (and other vehicles ?) for Halo 4, at launch (not on dlc maps, like Halo 3 and Avalanche).

> > Did anyone see the different color schemes?? Looks cool with the snow camo. :slight_smile:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUNdXPGOf4&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s
>
> Yes, I saw that earlier today, and I think this definitely hints to multiple skins for warthogs (and other vehicles ?) for Halo 4, at launch (not on dlc maps, like Halo 3 and Avalanche).

Wouldn’t that be cool?? :slight_smile:

This is what I want. These were artist impressions that were going to be in Halo 2 and they were taken out.
Check out the snow hog. :slight_smile:

http://www.freewebs.com/halo2grunts/warthog_concepts.jpg

You consider yourself a gamer but have never heard of the Forza series? Fail.
You will buy that game just for the Warthog without even reading the text that went with the announcement saying it is showroom only and expect you can drive it? Fail.

On topic:
I had already pre-ordered Forza 4 before the Hog was announced to be an easter egg.

same here, i pre-ordered it as soon as they announced the pre-order rewards, when they showed the H4 warthog i got even more hyped up, i was a little disapointed at first to find out it was showroom only but hell if thats going to stop me from staring at it, wondering in circles around it and then CRANKING THE VOLUME UP AND REVVING THE ENGINE!!!

Love the Forza games :slight_smile:
If you like racing simulators then you should get FM4

It does make me want to buy it, but I still haven’t played the Forza 3 copy that I have. I can’t help but just keep playing Reach, H3, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noir, and Portal. Hmmmm…you guys are making me want to play it now though.

<4

I needed an excuse to buy it, call it the straw that broke the camel’s back.

You can’t actually do anything with the Warthog can you?? If you can drive it I am soo buying this game. If you can’t then I won’t.

> You can’t actually do anything with the Warthog can you?? If you can drive it I am soo buying this game. If you can’t then I won’t.

unfortunately no you cant drive it in game =( but still you get to take a first person tour of the hog and forza is totally worth it as far as gameplay and car customization goes

> > You can’t actually do anything with the Warthog can you?? If you can drive it I am soo buying this game. If you can’t then I won’t.
>
> unfortunately no you cant drive it in game =( but still you get to take a first person tour of the hog and forza is totally worth it as far as gameplay and car customization goes

I know Forza is a really popular series but I am just not that into racing games.