So anyone getting Minecraft?

Just wanted to know if anyone is looking forward to Minecraft that will be released sometime on May 9th for 1600MP.

Because i know i will be :smiley:

What type of things will you do?

Are you a creator type or a survival type?

I’m probably in for the making a home and surviving :slight_smile:

Minecraft is 1200 MSP for me in Europe, is it a different price in the US?

Regardless, I will be getting it.

Nope. PC version is superior in every way shape and form.

> Minecraft is 1200 MSP for me in Europe, is it a different price in the US?
>
> Regardless, I will be getting it.

Wait what? 1200MP!!?!? Have you got any link to confirm this??? Please

> Nope. PC version is superior in every way shape and form.

Meh.

> Nope. PC version is superior in every way shape and form.

I guess it is because of the mods and stuff.

But im looking forward to see what people can make just on there own with no mods.

I am reluctant to pick up Minecraft. There are already some pretty decent block building games on the Indie Game market for only 400 MSP.

Question if we have minecraft…what will happen to fortress craft?

Can’t wait for next week

Probably not I reckon, although it does hang in the balance…

> > Nope. PC version is superior in every way shape and form.
>
> Meh.

I hate to agree with him, but it’s true. Minecraft’s a PC game that’s simply being ported to 360 for more profit, or that’s how it appears. It wasn’t demanded from the fanbase or anything.

Being an Alpha Veteran, Minecraft will always be a PC game to me. Love that game so much. <3

Nah, I already have it for PC and Android tablet, no sense in getting it for the Xbox. I just feel like it might be awkward to play it with a controller as well, but to each his own.

I’m definitely getting it for xbox. I don’t have it on anything else. I don’t know if i’ll be buying it right away but i’m glad that it has splitscreen co-op. Having up to 8 player co-op is cool too.

I might get it, though I don’t know… I have a perfectly good version of it on my Mac, right now… And, since I’m typically a builder, I do use mods and I can’t see Minecraft for the Xbox 360 supporting TMI, SPC, Mine LP, or Clay Soldiers

Ω

> > > Nope. PC version is superior in every way shape and form.
> >
> > Meh.
>
> I hate to agree with him, but it’s true. Minecraft’s a PC game that’s simply being ported to 360 for more profit, or that’s how it appears. It wasn’t demanded from the fanbase or anything.
>
> Being an Alpha Veteran, Minecraft will always be a PC game to me. Love that game so much. <3

Yeah, but what does it really have over it? Faster loading times, faster updates, most likely a better form of inventory system, and mods if you’re into that kind of thing.
Its nothing significant to drive people away from getting the Xbox version.

I’ll probably pick it up and get some achievements. This will be the third time I’ve bought Minecraft (PC, iOS, XBLA)

> Yeah, but what does it really have over it? Faster loading times, faster updates, most likely a better form of inventory system, and mods if you’re into that kind of thing.
> Its nothing significant to drive people away from getting the Xbox version.
>
> I’ll probably pick it up and get some achievements. This will be the third time I’ve bought Minecraft (PC, iOS, XBLA)

The 360 version doesn’t have much over its PC counterpart, really. The only thing that I would say is superior on the PC is the control scheme; it’ll feel really weird on the 360 versus the PC, PC just feels more natural. Plus, I’m a big fan of mods (mods literally make up over half of the Minecraft community, if not more), and the 360 version won’t be able to support that.

However, the 360 version will make playing multiplayer much more accessible. Plus, it’ll have achievements. And everyone likes those!

> The 360 version doesn’t have much over its PC counterpart, really. The only thing that I would say is superior on the PC is the control scheme; it’ll feel really weird on the 360 versus the PC, PC just feels more natural. Plus, I’m a big fan of mods (mods literally make up over half of the Minecraft community, if not more), and the 360 version won’t be able to support that.
>
> However, the 360 version will make playing multiplayer much more accessible. Plus, it’ll have achievements. And everyone likes those!

Yeah, I have to say the control scheme on iOS isn’t very fun or natural as you say.
I’m interested on how they will do the 360.
The honestly don’t use any of the mods. I never could get into it. I put a few texture mods on and tried doing some other, but its way to fragmented. All of the versions only support this version number or that version number and I can’t update my game until it gets updated :confused: