So annoying

I file a negative player review to avoid those spawn killing, team killing, constantly afk, etc people yet I constantly get put in games with them… wish reach had more players :confused:

I don’t think reporting them keeps them away from you. Maybe if you blocked them but ya your always going to come across those kind of people no matter what. Sorry man, it does get pretty annoying!

> 2533274903727694;2:
> I don’t think reporting them keeps them away from you. Maybe if you blocked them but ya your always going to come across those kind of people no matter what. Sorry man, it does get pretty annoying!

I don’t file complaints, I just submit player review to avoid those people

> 2533274937003153;1:
> I file a negative player review to avoid those spawn killing,…players…

Lol That’s part of the game. Halo is about pressure. Just like any team game. Control is key. Pay attention to spawns. Don’t get flanked. Be ready for them before they even know you’re there. Which includes pushing spawns.

> 2535448991915272;4:
> > 2533274937003153;1:
> > I file a negative player review to avoid those spawn killing,…players…
>
> Lol That’s part of the game. Halo is about pressure. Just like any team game. Control is key. Pay attention to spawns. Don’t get flanked. Be ready for them before they even know you’re there. Which includes pushing spawns.

Intentionally violating LIVE Code of Conduct is not part of the game. To perform ‘Peace Matches’ in Grifball or to Spawncampkill for the sake of ‘statpadding’, boosting cR, Commedations and medals violates Code of Conduct. It is strategy if you spawntrap for a couple of seconds so you can score the goal, the obvious objective of Grifball, but to violate the binding agreement created when you created when you made your LIVE account via boosting (Which is cheating) as well as griefing the game (Which ruins the gameplay experience and quality of LIVE services for others) is wrong.

The Performance Bonus was put in for skilled Grifball players trying to score the goal who came to a gridlock and couldn’t, not for players to sit around for 13-20+ minutes doing nothing to exploit it and boost cR. Same with spawncampkilling to boost. Grifball was created as an Objective based gametype, in which the objective is to score the goal, not to sit at the spawns of the opposing team and boost stats and cR. Boosting is cheating and violates Code of Conduct.

Getting flanked and spawntrapped for a couple of seconds because you didn’t pay attention and the enemy team scoring the goal as a result is part of the game. Getting stuck in a corner getting killed time and time again by your opponent for 13 to 20 minutes so they can boost their stats is not part of the game. That is cheating through boosting through exploitation. Same with sitting around for 13-20 minutes doing nothing to boost cR from the performance bonus.

To tell players that have fallen victim to spawncampkilling (Different from spawntrapping, as the example above shows) that spawncampkilling is part of the game or that they have to ‘get good’ does nothing to resolve the issue as it further enables the wrongdoers, but then again, I suppose that is why the Report and Player Review system exists as part of the LIVE services people pay for with LIVE Gold, which help upkeep Code of Conduct.

Basically if players cheat through exploitation and boosting and ruins one’s gameplay, the LIVE Services are utilized and they’re avoided and reported. It’s simple, play the game as intended and with Grifball, since it is an objective based gametype, if you can score the objective, then why wouldn’t you?

> 2533274898831741;5:
> > 2535448991915272;4:
> > > 2533274937003153;1:
> > > I file a negative player review to avoid those spawn killing,…players…
> >
> > Lol That’s part of the game. Halo is about pressure. Just like any team game. Control is key. Pay attention to spawns. Don’t get flanked. Be ready for them before they even know you’re there. Which includes pushing spawns.
>
> Intentionally violating LIVE Code of Conduct is not part of the game. To perform ‘Peace Matches’ in Grifball or to Spawncampkill for the sake of ‘statpadding’, boosting cR, Commedations and medals violates Code of Conduct. It is strategy if you spawntrap for a couple of seconds so you can score the goal, the obvious objective of Grifball, but to violate the binding agreement created when you created when you made your LIVE account via boosting (Which is cheating) as well as griefing the game (Which ruins the gameplay experience and quality of LIVE services for others) is wrong.
>
> The Performance Bonus was put in for skilled Grifball players trying to score the goal who came to a gridlock and couldn’t, not for players to sit around for 13-20+ minutes doing nothing to exploit it and boost cR. Same with spawncampkilling to boost. Grifball was created as an Objective based gametype, in which the objective is to score the goal, not to sit at the spawns of the opposing team and boost stats and cR. Boosting is cheating and violates Code of Conduct.
>
> Getting flanked and spawntrapped for a couple of seconds because you didn’t pay attention and the enemy team scoring the goal as a result is part of the game. Getting stuck in a corner getting killed time and time again by your opponent for 13 to 20 minutes so they can boost their stats is not part of the game. That is cheating through boosting through exploitation. Same with sitting around for 13-20 minutes doing nothing to boost cR from the performance bonus.
>
> To tell players that have fallen victim to spawncampkilling (Different from spawntrapping, as the example above shows) that spawncampkilling is part of the game or that they have to ‘get good’ does nothing to resolve the issue as it further enables the wrongdoers, but then again, I suppose that is why the Report and Player Review system exists as part of the LIVE services people pay for with LIVE Gold, which help upkeep Code of Conduct.
>
> Basically if players cheat through exploitation and boosting and ruins one’s gameplay, the LIVE Services are utilized and they’re avoided and reported. It’s simple, play the game as intended and with Grifball, since it is an objective based gametype, if you can score the objective, then why wouldn’t you?

Lol, I’ll keep spawn sniping players the instant they spawn. It’s half luck anyways. Spawn trapping, and spawn killing are the same thing. For what is a spawn trap with out the kills?

Agreed