So, After Release...

Hi everybody. I know we all are really exited for Halo 4’s release in a few days, and it’s gonna be awesome. Wanted to talk about one thing, though.
I know plenty of you will immediately jump into campaign and beat it, perhaps on the first day. And you have the right to discuss what you see with others. But please consider that not all of us will want to or be able to beat the whole campaign on the first day. I’m sure plenty of forum-users aren’t even getting the game on the 6th, including those of us who ordered from online stores without immediate shipping.
We all love Halo just as much as you guys do, and I think I speak for all of us when I politely ask that you please hide spoilers. I’m not saying you can’t discuss them, but please notify us about any spoilers in the title, without spoiling anything in the title itself like some people have done before. That way, those that want to avoid such things can do so, while the rest of you are free to discuss all the awesome and cool moments that are bound to be in campaign.
I would be so happy to be able to play through campaign just like you all do, with shocking surprises and epic sudden moments. So this is all I ask.

Sincerely,
Your fellow Halo fans.

Discussing spoilers at all is against the rules any ways, even if the game is out.

If people are posting spoilers, they will be edited and locked :wink:

Don’t have to worry about it from me. I’m gonna beat it Legendary Solo day one then play it again 5 more time so I can appreciate it. And I’ll forget about the forums until 3-4 months later when I decide to see how everyone likes the game.

> Discussing spoilers at all is against the rules any ways, even if the game is out.
>
> If people are posting spoilers, they will be edited and locked :wink:

Oh. Didn’t realize they were still not allowed after release.

I was going to keep away from the forums for a bit anyway after release, so I can take my time. Campaign and Spartan Ops will be played to death, and I’m really looking forward to it!