So after hearing all this stuff...

I decided that with the Halo 4 is going…I’m afraid I just can’t…

With hold my pre order any longer! I just pre ordered Halo 4, bought myself a new headset and keypad for my black controller, a year GOLD card and 400 points which will gear me up for the first paid DLC map pack!

What about you guys? Who is more excited than ever after hearing all this?!

I don’t really care for Forerunner Vision that much, but other than that, absolutely!

I like everything i’ve heard so far! Well, to be honest as long as 343 is working hard, i will have no complaints for Halo 4.

Yeah, I’m a bit iffy on that also…only because I’m personally a very campy person myself! But we all know that doesn’t take actual skill (Reminder, skill=/=being good at the game. :slight_smile: ) So I guess it’ll just make me a better player because my old habit will die hard!

Why did you pre-order a game when you didn’t know anything about it?

I pre ordered it today after I found out all the new hotness.

Sure, I still may not know much about the game, but I love all I’ve heard thus far, and it seems as if 343i is keeping all the community pork besides FF, which is being replaced by something far epicer.

So the traditional Halo stuff and the new hotness…man, just put me in cryo sleep until release date!

> I decided that with the Halo 4 is going…I’m afraid I just can’t…
>
>
> With hold my pre order any longer! I just pre ordered Halo 4, bought myself a new headset and keypad for my black controller, a year GOLD card and 400 points which will gear me up for <mark>the first paid DLC map pack!</mark>
>
>
> What about you guys? Who is more excited than ever after hearing all this?!

Umm, they come with H4, you dont pay for em, they come out weekly for free as long as you bought H4, kinda like the community maps.

Nah, you’re not catching me drift bro. What I mean by first paid DLC map pack is the stuff like the map packs of previous games. There will be weekly Spartan Ops installments, but not competitive play map packs. I’m sure those will still be around and come.

Im still getting it. I’m just not expecting halo when i get the game. Even though it says Halo 4.

The beauty of it is that the customizations options will be even greater than Reach, naturally!

I mean, come on. If you could play Chess in Reach, goodness knows what you can do in Halo 4.

Some ‘hardcore’ players may be in a fit now but they’ll eat up all those options when the game comes out. MLG will love it.

I hope to god the Sangheili are still in MP, thats been one of the few things driving me forward to play more.

> I like everything i’ve heard so far! Well, to be honest as long as 343 is working hard, i will have no complaints for Halo 4.

Are you kidding me kid… everything they brought up shouldn’t be in halo at all like do you really want a different version of COD ? because that’s what it is looking like.
343 to me is just making halo more noob friendly and adding stupid things they dont need to be adding in the first place.

I hope this leak was a late April fools joke cause if its real halo 4 is going to go down the same path as halo reach.

I’m waiting until I know what the pre-order bonuses are.

Weren’t you the one that kept posting on bnet that Reach was perfect in default?

> > I like everything i’ve heard so far! Well, to be honest as long as 343 is working hard, i will have no complaints for Halo 4.
>
> Are you kidding me kid… everything they brought up shouldn’t be in halo at all like do you really want a different version of COD ? because that’s what it is looking like.
> 343 to me is just making halo more noob friendly and adding stupid things they dont need to be adding in the first place.
>
> I hope this leak was a late April fools joke cause if its real halo 4 is going to go down the same path as halo reach.

Hey man! It’d be awesome if Halo 4 goes down Reach’s path.

Reach only had the best sales and online numbers of the series.

Halo 4 following the trend is nice.

RC Clone: Sorry, you must got the wrong dude.

> > I like everything i’ve heard so far! Well, to be honest as long as 343 is working hard, i will have no complaints for Halo 4.
>
> Are you kidding me kid… everything they brought up shouldn’t be in halo at all like do you really want a different version of COD ? because that’s what it is looking like.
> 343 to me is just making halo more noob friendly and adding stupid things they dont need to be adding in the first place.
>
> I hope this leak was a late April fools joke cause if its real halo 4 is going to go down the same path as halo reach.

That’s just like… Your opinion man.

> Im still getting it. I’m just not expecting halo when i get the game. Even though it says Halo 4.

The leak was about a 50/50 for me. I like the idea of sprint being there permanently, as well as the join in progress, however, I’m displeased by the lack of Firefight, though Spartan Ops may, MAY be able to replace it. Weapon spawns don’t bother me much, or the absence of Elites. In the end I love Halo for story and multiplayer is a bonus. As long as the campaign remains interesting and fun I’m fine.

I guess if you like cod in space.

Reach? Best online numbers of the series?