So About The Playlists....

Are we EVER going to see the launch playlists or do we really have to wait (and buy) based off of nothing?

They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.

Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.

Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.

> They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
>
> Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
>
> Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.

And most people don’t see the “Press RB” to switch lists. Which will 99.5% have double team.

> > They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
> >
> > Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
> >
> > Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.
>
> And most people don’t see the “Press RB” to switch lists. Which will 99.5% have double team.

RB switches to Custom game

> > > They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
> > >
> > > Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
> > >
> > > Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.
> >
> > And most people don’t see the “Press RB” to switch lists. Which will 99.5% have double team.
>
> RB switches to Custom game

And then the 5 bars on top?

You don’t really think this is the list do you? It’ll most likely get shown tomorrow.

> And then the 5 bars on top?
>
> You don’t really think this is the list do you? It’ll most likely get shown tomorrow.

5 bars at the top will be for searching for players, setting up game etc. that’s how the custom games and spartan ops worked when i saw them at an event, why would they change the layout for MM?

I have no idea if that is the full list, I’m just explaining what rb does.

Where is extraction in those playlists?

> They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
>
> Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
>
> Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.

Why do they have oddball, ctf, and koth as separate playlists instead of one objective playlists? Do they realize that team objective is already a small playlist and by separating the gametypes into different playlists will only create 3 really small playlists? Also, dominion should be part of BTB unless they are expected that playlist to act like the “invasion” playlist from reach.

> Where is extraction in those playlists?

I can’t believe nobody has used this logic yet.

Thank you, my friend. Maybe we can finally put this to rest! Jeeze lueeze.

> > Where is extraction in those playlists?
>
> I can’t believe nobody has used this logic yet.
>
> Thank you, my friend. Maybe we can finally put this to rest! Jeeze lueeze.

I think everything will be put to rest tomorrow. If it ain’t in the bulletin, than you’re probably out of luck.

> > They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
> >
> > Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
> >
> > Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.
>
> Why do they have oddball, ctf, and koth as separate playlists instead of one objective playlists? Do they realize that team objective is already a small playlist and by separating the gametypes into different playlists will only create 3 really small playlists? Also, dominion should be part of BTB unless they are expected that playlist to act like the “invasion” playlist from reach.

I’d rather go into a playlist knowing I’ll get CTF/KOTH/whatever than going into an all-around one and get whatever the other random people in the lobby want. I like it.

It’s really interesting how they are broken up into gametypes rather than team sizes…well, for the most part anyways. I mean, Oddball? I’m guessing that’s 4 on 4, but how does one get FFA Oddball? I guess we don’t. Same with King of the Hill. It’s interesting, but I think i’d prefer the way it was before. We’ll see though.

So much for the classic playlists…lol

> > They haven’t been shown by 343 yet, as far as my knowledge, but there have been several screenshots of them.
> >
> > Here’s one of the pictures: Link is safe, I promise.
> >
> > Most people are unhappy about the lack of Team Doubles.
>
> Why do they have oddball, ctf, and koth as separate playlists instead of one objective playlists? Do they realize that team objective is already a small playlist and by separating the gametypes into different playlists will only create 3 really small playlists? Also, dominion should be part of BTB unless they are expected that playlist to act like the “invasion” playlist from reach.

I think it’s great they are separating the objective lists like this. It enables 343i within the first month or two to assess which objective gametypes are the popular ones from the crappy ones.

When you vote/veto it’s a weighted and skewed result. Having them higher up the decision tree allows the developer to tweak the playlists for the more popular ones and phase out the less ones as well.

> > > Where is extraction in those playlists?
> >
> > I can’t believe nobody has used this logic yet.
> >
> > Thank you, my friend. Maybe we can finally put this to rest! Jeeze lueeze.
>
> I think everything will be put to rest tomorrow. If it ain’t in the bulletin, than you’re probably out of luck.

Considering that tomorrow’s bulletin is supposed to be an FAQ, then here is what I predict:

millions of “ranksz??@12??” questions, with a response kind of like…

“It is currently still being developed and tinked and altered. we don’t want to tell you about something that we aren’t one hundred percent done with. you will just have to wait until tuesday :slight_smile: ~bs angel”

and maybe it will ask, “we have seen screenshots of the playlists available; was that the final build? or will there be more?”

and they will respond with

“What you have seen wasn’t the final build, so it’s hard to say for certain”

or

“playlists and everything network related are currently going through final polishes”

They are going to beat around the bush, is my guess :confused:

> > > > Where is extraction in those playlists?
> > >
> > > I can’t believe nobody has used this logic yet.
> > >
> > > Thank you, my friend. Maybe we can finally put this to rest! Jeeze lueeze.
> >
> > I think everything will be put to rest tomorrow. If it ain’t in the bulletin, than you’re probably out of luck.
>
> Considering that tomorrow’s bulletin is supposed to be an FAQ, then here is what I predict:
>
> millions of “ranksz??@12??” questions, with a response kind of like…
>
> “It is currently still being developed and tinked and altered. we don’t want to tell you about something that we aren’t one hundred percent done with. you will just have to wait until tuesday :slight_smile: ~bs angel”
>
> and maybe it will ask, “we have seen screenshots of the playlists available; was that the final build? or will there be more?”
>
> and they will respond with
>
> “What you have seen wasn’t the final build, so it’s hard to say for certain”
>
> or
>
> “playlists and everything network related are currently going through final polishes”
>
>
> They are going to beat around the bush, is my guess :confused:

Meh just a week.

Probably wait and buy. I’m there will a plethora of playlist for us to delve into. Plus I’m sure 343i will pay attention to the community and if there need to be changes it’ll be done.

The image of playlists in the ViDoc were a placeholder for the ViDoc.

We will learn about the playlists in this weeks Bulletin hopefully.

> The image of playlists in the ViDoc were a placeholder for the ViDoc.
>
> We will learn about the playlists in this weeks Bulletin hopefully.

Don’t make a promise to a moa, that you can’t keep…

you…dirty…moa you…

> > The image of playlists in the ViDoc were a placeholder for the ViDoc.
> >
> > We will learn about the playlists in this weeks Bulletin hopefully.
>
> Don’t make a promise to a moa, that you can’t keep…
>
>
> you…dirty…moa you…

What you did there, I saw it.

We have absolutely nothing to judge our purchase off. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! It’s not like we’ve seen gameplay, we know nothing about multi-player, nothing about campaign or ANYTHING.

How does 343 expect us to pre-order or purchase this game when we know nothing about it. C’mon 343, get it together.

/blatant sarcasm