So about that speed boost buff.

Does anyone else share the opinion that being able to dart around the map at very high speed and 1 hit kill enemies repeatedly with a level 2 req a little over the top?

I would like to see the Spartan charge speed boost combo go back to the way it was.

I agree with you.

No, using it like that you have to be req energy level 8 in a game.

One single use isnt that bad.

I hate this decision.

I hate this decision.

> 2533274911198538;3:
> No, using it like that you have to be req energy level 8 in a game.
>
> One single use isnt that bad.

I’m not talking about stacking speed boosts.

> 2533274911198538;3:
> No, using it like that you have to be req energy level 8 in a game.
>
> One single use isnt that bad.

The duration and power is the same. Stacking just makes movement faster.

On topic, I don’t like the change to speed boost. I wanted Spartan charge nerfed, not buffed.

I have only encountered the Speedy Spartan Charge once since the update, but I think it’s a bit over the top.

Saw a dude get a killionaire due to this. Need less to say it was funny an tempting to want to try

The buff is an excellent addition, IMO. It’s good fun to run around like a madman Spartan Charging punks after a streak of deaths.

To make it efficient u need lvl 8 reqs to stack them which would also drain out your speed boost cards. With just 1 speed boost it not powerfull or whatever, i someone with just 1 speed boost run into some enemies he might kill 1 or 2 then he would be dead anyway

even with just one of them on SC shouldn’t kill in one hit

The Spartan charge is a cheap and annoying kill, and anyone can be caught off guard by it. If you don’t glance at your radar for a second when someone’s charging you, you’re toast.

Jimbo, the UK team Epsilon player is currently doing a video series - Bronze to Champ. He uses a Bronze account and is ranking through FFA. He’s one of the best players around, yet even he gets caught by a spartan charge. Check it out, his face says it all.

It’s even better when you work as a team and someone drops a good weapon for you to use as well.

> 2533274792641480;13:
> Jimbo, the UK team Epsilon player is currently doing a video series - Bronze to Champ. He uses a Bronze account and is ranking through FFA. He’s one of the best players around, yet even he gets caught by a spartan charge. Check it out, his face says it all.

That face is amazing!

> 2533274806021180;15:
> > 2533274792641480;13:
> > Jimbo, the UK team Epsilon player is currently doing a video series - Bronze to Champ. He uses a Bronze account and is ranking through FFA. He’s one of the best players around, yet even he gets caught by a spartan charge. Check it out, his face says it all.
>
>
> That face is amazing!

Yeah it’s hilarious! In the latest episode he gets hit with it several times.

Goes to show that any noob can pull it off, even against a Champ level player. Most of the time he gets the kill, but it’s still an annoying tactic, and I think this video proves that it’s definitely a noob crutch. Very hard to defend against, and if you’re out of boost, you’re out of luck.

I think that if they don’t remove it then they should do this:
player can use a speed boost to buff the Spartan charge but as soon as they have charged someone the boost is cancelled

I can accept it as a bit of fun in warzone but in the arena I wanted spartan charge removed not made stronger. and now they’ve put speed boosts in the arena! it just blows my mind why they would make the noob charge even -Yoinking!- stronger. Quite literally shaking my head at this ridiculous decision.

Noob Schmoob. Gonna start using this heavily from now on before it gets nerfed!

> 2533274792641480;16:
> > 2533274806021180;15:
> > > 2533274792641480;13:
> > > Jimbo, the UK team Epsilon player is currently doing a video series - Bronze to Champ. He uses a Bronze account and is ranking through FFA. He’s one of the best players around, yet even he gets caught by a spartan charge. Check it out, his face says it all.
> >
> >
> > That face is amazing!
>
>
> Yeah it’s hilarious! In the latest episode he gets hit with it several times.
>
> Goes to show that any noob can pull it off, even against a Champ level player. Most of the time he gets the kill, but it’s still an annoying tactic, and I think this video proves that it’s definitely a noob crutch. Very hard to defend against, and if you’re out of boost, you’re out of luck.

I also watch vetoed - another high level ffa streamer - he set up a few maps of his own for custom ffa’s to see how different things worked on certain maps. He replaced some power ups with speed boosts… It didn’t go well. SB with SC was seriously overpowered (especially when combined with sword) and just ridiculous in the arena.