So about that Fileshare?

Where is it? Or when is it going to updated so we can use the search engine? And I’d also like the screenshots and video section on Waypoint like we used to have with Bungie.net. Ok I realize 343 is new at this but c’mon, the whole Bungie favorites type thing could have integrated as well as all of the file share options we had in Halo 3 and Reach.

One more thing, why can’t we use the theatre mode for Spartan Ops/Campaign?

343 if you do listen to your community, can you please start making a fix for this? Or add the features? It really brings the community together and I’m starting to feel like I’m part of a CoD community.

• In-game search: We expect the in-game search feature to come online at the end of January (the 29th specifically).
• Web File Share: The Halo 4 File Share is coming to the web version of Halo Waypoint in late February.

Source: 1.16.13 Halo Bulletin

wow is 343 actually interacting with their community on waypoint now?

tbh im pleasantly shocked

What you didn’t see the BS Angel thread? :smiley:

> • In-game search: We expect the in-game search feature to come online at the end of January (the 29th specifically).
> • Web File Share: The Halo 4 File Share is coming to the web version of Halo Waypoint in late February.
>
> Source: 1.16.13 Halo Bulletin

Ok, thank you. That pretty much answered everything helpfully. :slight_smile:

For future reference, information on updates, Bulletins, and a lot of other stuff will be found easily in the News section.

Bulletins often cover some of the incoming updates.