So, about Sprint...

First off I’m gonna say, I like that Sprint is a natural ability it makes no sense why Spartans can’t run in game when they can actually run at like 50 mph or something…

Anyway, is sprint activated by pressing the Sprint Button (Like the way sprinting is handled in CoD)

Or is sprint used by pressing the sprint button?

I wonder this because I plan on using Recon controls and sprint is on X and if you have to hold X to sprint it would be terribly awkward.

I’m hoping it’s the latter, but I can’t be sure.

> First off I’m gonna say, I like that Sprint is a natural ability it makes no sense why Spartans can’t run in game when they can actually run at like 50 mph or something…
>
> Anyway, is sprint activated by pressing the Sprint Button (Like the way sprinting is handled in CoD)
>
> Or is sprint used by pressing the sprint button?
>
> I wonder this because I plan on using Recon controls and sprint is on X and if you have to hold X to sprint it would be terribly awkward.
>
> I’m hoping it’s the latter, but I can’t be sure.

First thing I need to say before any one else does!

Oh boy, here we go again, another sprint thread… >.>

Now, as for your question about Recon controls, the best thing I can say, is get a Razer controller, it has an extra set of bumper buttons that that you can program to double as other buttons, like X, A, or Y, to name a few, instead of holding it down with your thumb, you hold it down with your index finger, which for me feels more natural than holding down the X button when sprinting.

Do you mean…

Tap to sprint, and hold to sprint?

If so, I’ve got a feeling that it will be the latter, as sprint is set to Left Bumper on the default layout from what I believe… not 100% sure though. Perhaps like crouching, there will be an option to toggle how sprint is used.

> as for your question about Recon controls, the best thing I can say, is get a <mark>Razer controller</mark>, it has an extra set of bumper buttons that that you can program to double as other buttons, like X, A, or Y, to name a few, instead of holding it down with your thumb, you hold it down with your index finger, which for me feels more natural than holding down the X button when sprinting.

Or… you can get yourself a keyboard + mouse, and be awesome.

XD

> > as for your question about Recon controls, the best thing I can say, is get a Razer controller, it has an extra set of bumper buttons that that you can program to double as other buttons, like X, A, or Y, to name a few, instead of holding it down with your thumb, you hold it down with your index finger, which for me feels more natural than holding down the X button when sprinting.
>
> Or… you can get yourself a keyboard + mouse, and be awesome.
>
> XD

I’m not even going to explain how much that sounds like a giant hypocritical thing to do.