So about custom loadouts...

I think it would be fine as long as it doesn’t contain the following weapons: Sniper, Shotgun, Rockets, Splaser,etc: Bassicaly we can use weapons like the BR, DMR (if there is one) SMG, AR and stuff like that, I also think that for our side arms we can do like a silenced ODST magnum or the semi-automatic Halo:CE magnum or something like that.

Yeah I’d take the BR every time.

I think that’s how it will be. Frankie said they’re not gonna make it to where you can just come into a game with an obvious advantage with power weapons.

If included at all, the God Pistol would be a primary weapon. You could take out a whole team with that thing.

Don’t worry, based off of Frank’s wording from the bulletin I’m sure that power weapons are out of the question.

> If included at all, the God Pistol would be a primary weapon. You could take out a whole team with that thing.

Maybe, but it did take the most skill out of all the weapons in the entire series, so in a way its power is justified I think.

> Don’t worry, based off of Frank’s wording from the bulletin I’m sure that power weapons are out of the question.

I find it surprising how anyone can think we’ll spawn with power weapons.

Jesus christ, no custom loadouts. That would rape the multiplayer even bigger than armor abilities.

As long as everyone spawns with one utility weapon (BR, DMR, Pistol) loadouts will be fine.

> > Don’t worry, based off of Frank’s wording from the bulletin I’m sure that power weapons are out of the question.
>
> I find it surprising how anyone can think we’ll spawn with power weapons.

I completely agree. It is just plain irrational and stupid to think they would allow you to spawn with Rockets and Snipers. You can probably change your pistol and grenades. Something simple.

Iv’e been looking around the web and found some artwork that looks legit
has the AR but in multiple forms like you would expect with a weapon feature changing of a modernwarfare game
like scope, extended clip ect.
if they do this it would define the perks and loadouts more than it is now that would add more elements of gameplay at least.

but htey already said there isn’t gonna be any power weapon spawns

and if the smg doesn’t come back and we do have this perk system, just change up ur AR then.

I wouldn’t mind loadouts as long as they’re balanaced. For example, you pick between a Battle Rifle and a Carbine or a Assault Rifle and Plasma Repeater.

I really doubt you will ever spawn with power weapons in a TSlayer/TBR match.
Now frankie confirmed that there will be forerunner weapons in the game, the pistol was confirmed in the ViDoc, and Frankie also confirmed a 1-shot gun to make an appearence, but didnt state if it was a human or alien type gun. So the DMR could possibly make a return, or it could be a forerunner equivalent to a DMR, and it could make its first appearance (or both, but i doubt it).
If i had to put money on it, i would say the custom loadouts would just be to choose your primary and secondary gun before the game starts, or after you die each time.

For example:
AR and pistol / AR and forerunner equivalent to the pistol
BR and pistol / BR and FR= to the pistol
FR 1 shot (or DMR) and pistol / FR 1 shot (or DMR) and FR= to pistol

now of course nothing is confirmed yet, but if i had to guess, id say its basically something like this, which is something i dont really have a problem with. That also means there would be a more variety of guns already placed on the maps.

Look at the brightside of all of this. If this turns out bad, there will hopefully be a Classic Playlist. As we saw from the Anniversary playlist and the TU in Reach, we can see how much 343i really cares about the original feel of halo. Also i saw in a interview, Frankie was asked about the pistol seen in the ViDoc and if it was more like the Halo 3/Reach pistol or CE pistol, and he said im sure you already know the answer to that because of the TU or something like that. ← probably didnt make sence, but what im trying to say is, is that the pistol in H4 will be alot like the CE god pistol.

But then again, we wont find out until more info is released !

Bawahaha as if spawning with either an AR or BR would be gamebreaking.

"Iv’e been looking around the web and found some artwork that looks legit
has the AR but in multiple forms like you would expect with a weapon feature changing of a modernwarfare game
like scope, extended clip ect.
if they do this it would define the perks and loadouts more than it is now that would add more elements of gameplay at least.
but htey already said there isn’t gonna be any power weapon spawns"

That’s from a book about the creation of the halo universe. It’s just concept art and will most likely not be put into the game.