So 40k REQ points...

I’ve looked at all of the items in MOR, and I’m glad that I only need to save up around 40k to get all the Uncommon/Rare stuff from Silvers.

This update is gold heavy.

Im sitting at 234k req Im good

Im at 2355 req, time to grind

I got 188k req points I think im good

15k currently, but we’ve got time to grind, right? I heard the update will be releasing around May 9th.

330k I should be good.

I’m up to 90K
halfway there!

Im at 40k but all the weapon skins turned me off from grinding

Eight silver packs. I think that’s the least we’ve had for these updates yet. I just wish we weren’t getting thirty ultra rare+ items so I can knock off those tiers before Hog Wild…

Saved up over 450k req points expecting and hoping this would be a big update, meh, atleast i can now spam some gold packs lol.

2.56 million should be good

I only just finished silvers on Thursday . . . & all I have saved is 24k rp.

I’m sitting at 50 thousand so I hope to get at least 70-80k so I can grab a couple golds.

> 2533275031285681;12:
> 2.56 million should be good

That’s what I need for all my golds, or something like that . . . .

Just when I thought I was close to finishing silvers…

I’m at 60 something thousand, another 70-ish and I’m good.

> 2533274991067213;1:
> I’ve looked at all of the items in MOR, and I’m glad that I only need to save up around 40k to get all the Uncommon/Rare stuff from Silvers.

that good, i have been saving up all my req points as i hear that there is going to be another special req packs worth 80,000

Got enough for silvers, but still need more for all golds, hopefully when I start doing golds I’ll get Emile’s helmet, that’s all I want, well I wanr more, but that’s the main thing.

im not too far from finishing golds so im just gunna keep grinding that. nothing in the MoR update i want so hope to get old stuff before this trash floods my remaining unlocks