So 343i, the PAX Panel...

I read all the anouncements made, thanks to the fellow users on the Waypoint forums, which by the way, it’s nice to see more excited users than the conplainers at least for today.

But, I want to see the PAX panel by myself. Complete.

So, that’s my question, 343i, bsangel, whoever reads this: will you guys upload the full panel on YouTube or a special ViDoc about the Forge Island map and the list of goodies that you will gonna give us next month?

By the way, nice job 343i, keep it clean.

I sure hope so, that would be great. I hope they unveil some exciting new things:)

like… a ranking system in game :stuck_out_tongue:

i wanna see it too.

> I sure hope so, that would be great. I hope they unveil some exciting new things:)
>
> like… a ranking system in game :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly, from what they’ve announced prior to PAX and at PAX, the CSR will only be visible on here and the Waypoint app for xbl. This has been confirmed 100% of the way at the PAX panel. No in game visible ranks. Le Sigh. Step in the right direction… just with a few added steps involved to see ones CSR. I fully expect this feature to be not used all that much as it requires unnecessary steps to see it.

I heard they had it recorded and will have it uploaded soon (I would assume a week or so from now).

It would be nice if they had all the material prep’d to release on youtube immediately after it is presented at PAX…

I heard bs angel really, REALLY likes cats and is not above bribery.

> I heard bs angel really, REALLY likes cats and is not above bribery.

BS Angel can have my two cats…hurry everyone go and grab some cats from the humane society and send them to her!! We will get our video!!

I have a Puma

So you are suggesting we should bribe her with cats? Or, Somehow manage to get/liberate “grumpy cat” and gift it to her? J/k.

(For those that need clarification, I was not suggesting or advocating the theft, or catnapping of, a certain popular internet cat.)

Does sending cats through the internet work?

This, guys.

Make it happen. I wanna see, too.

Link to pics of Forge Island: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIWAonj6RNM

> I read all the anouncements made, thanks to the fellow users on the Waypoint forums, which by the way, it’s nice to see more excited users than the conplainers at least for today.
>
> But, I want to see the PAX panel by myself. Complete.
>
> So, that’s my question, 343i, bsangel, whoever reads this: will you guys upload the full panel on YouTube or a special ViDoc about the Forge Island map and the list of goodies that you will gonna give us next month?
>
> By the way, nice job 343i, keep it clean.

The panel was recorded and will be uploaded within the next few days. We’ll post a link to it once it’s published. In the meantime, here’s a list of the release dates that we shared at today’s panel.

• Castle Map Pack - 4/8
  • CSR - 4/8
  • TU - Within 1-2 weeks
  • Forge Island - 4/11
    And thanks for the kind words, MXLive 720. They’re greatly appreciated. :slight_smile: