So, 343 seem to enjoy repetition.

So, remember how we all had these new ideas for a different boss fight in the new warzone match? Well, I had started a game on the new map and something quite interesting happened. The Warden Eternal was the SECOND legendary boss on the map. Now this was interesting. He had always been the last. After my team eliminated him, I was really curious as to what the final boss could possibly. And then my imagination was firmly crushed into smithereens when the last boss was again THE WARDEN ETERNAL!!! Not only did 343 decide to make only 1 new boss, they copy and pasted the same boss twice into the map. Please tell me I have a reason to be annoyed?

Only two Wardens? Dang 343 really screwed the pooch on this one. I was hoping there’d be at least three. . .Just kidding, that is kinda lazy, kinda reminds me of the campaign.

Is the new map pretty cool though? I’m still at work.

What a disappointment. Isn’t it enough to fight him more than 5 five times in campaign?

> 2533274858543107;1:
> So, remember how we all had these new ideas for a different boss fight in the new warzone match? Well, I had started a game on the new map and something quite interesting happened. The Warden Eternal was the SECOND legendary boss on the map. Now this was interesting. He had always been the last. After my team eliminated him, I was really curious as to what the final boss could possibly. And then my imagination was firmly crushed into smithereens when the last boss was again THE WARDEN ETERNAL!!! Not only did 343 decide to make only 1 new boss, they copy and pasted the same boss twice into the map. Please tell me I have a reason to be annoyed?

They love to use him because he’s the only real boss lol

I wish they’d bring back the 343GS or tartarus for bosses

Your complain is justified. I’d figure they would realise by now we grew tired of fighting him a billion times in campaign already and now not once but twice a warzone match?

Rip.

> 2535420190203686;2:
> Only two Wardens? Dang 343 really screwed the pooch on this one. I was hoping there’d be at least three. . .Just kidding, that is kinda lazy, kinda reminds me of the campaign.
>
> Is the new map pretty cool though? I’m still at work.

Apart from the boss, the map is actually quite good. It’s easier to get vehicles into combat and there are a bunch of new smaller bosses and AI enemies to fight. The map is even on both sides and people who capture the middle have to really work to keep ahold of it due to the amount of entrances and strategic points the enemy can take

I havent even been able to play the new warzone map its always the snow one over and over and over and over