So 343 is stealing req points now

I just used a ultra rare warzone rp boost and got up to 12000 req points by the end of the match. I didn’t even have time to buy a gold pack before I watched over half of the req points disappear so that I’m now stuck with 5000. Wtf, seriously? If I wanted to have my time completely wasted like this, then I’d go play either Destiny or BO3.
Edit: I’ll update the post tomorrow, but I have restarted the game a couple of times and played another match of Warzone, and still no points. It’s not like I earned them and they never showed up though. I physically saw that I had around 12000 and I literally watched it drop to around 5000 as if I had just spent 7000 of them somehow. My internet is garbage, Ill be the first to admit, but this is still really irritating.

Well that tells me they wanna make more money so they screw over hard working players hmmm. Sounds alot like EA

Sounds like your connection to the server is a bit spotty. Try restarting the game. Everytime I boot up the game, it says I have 0 req points, but after a match the issue resolves itself.

Give it time to get back up, I always show I have 0REQ points sometimes after matches I have to wait a few minutes or play another game before my points are added again. My connection is not that great and I am sure that’s what it is on my end.

Go into game history he re on WP for the game you are missing points for. It will show you how many points were awarded. Xbl has been really sorry lately so that is why you are getting those delays in game.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Well that tells me they wanna make more money so they screw over hard working players hmmm. Sounds alot like EA

Puts on tinfoil hat.
Something happened to me where I accidentally got double the req points (I think I bought a gold pack right as my req points finally loaded and were rewarded to me). I waited until next game to spend them but then they were gone. That could’ve been what happened to you or it just lagged. You should get them eventually.

Req points never die. They’re just missing in action.

They’re somewhere I promise

Admits his internet is garbage and blames 343 for the connection issues… seems legit… :slight_smile:

You still got your REQs… I’ts just that the internet has been spotty fear not

Twelve thousand? I’ve uses rarer cards and only gotten a couple thousand points, are you sure you didn’t mean twelve hundred?

Lmfao! 343 isn’t stealing REQ points bro. Just wait and they will appear at some point.

What happened to playing a game because it is fun???

A Rare Warzone RP Boost gives 1,500RP.

A Legendary Warzone RP Boost gives 5,000RP.

I do not know what an Ultra Rare Warzone RP Boost gives, I believe it is 2,000RP but don’t quote me on that. You can bet your -Yoink- that it isn’t anywhere near the figure you’re quoting. Sounds like a glitch in the Matrix. I would not expect those RP to turn up.

An RP Boost gives a set amount every time you use it. It is not dependent on performance or victory.

A Rare Warzone RP Jackpot has a slim chance to payout a stupid amount but you’re claiming to have used an Ultra Rare Warzone RP Boost.

Nobody is stealing RP from you. Stop with the clickbait titles please people!

> 2534615147433705;14:
> A Rare Warzone RP Boost gives 1,500RP.
>
> A Legendary Warzone RP Boost gives 5,000RP.
>
> I do not know what an Ultra Rare Warzone RP Boost gives, I believe it is 2,000RP but don’t quote me on that. You can bet your -Yoink- that it isn’t anywhere near the figure you’re quoting. Sounds like a glitch in the Matrix. I would not expect those RP to turn up.
>
> An RP Boost gives a set amount every time you use it. It is not dependent on performance or victory.
>
> A Rare Warzone RP Jackpot has a slim chance to payout a stupid amount but you’re claiming to have used an Ultra Rare Warzone RP Boost.
>
> Nobody is stealing RP from you. Stop with the clickbait titles please people!

It’s 5000-6000 RP. I get around 7000 RP Total when I use it, so…

12000 RP from an UR boost? Not buying it. 5000 sounds much more likely.

Also, that title makes you sound like such an -Yoink-.

That sucks.