So, 343, and other halo players

anyone else agree that 343 made some serious bad decisions with halo 4?

such as the loadout system, giving player instant access to weapons which were normally restricted by qauntity on the map.

over compensating for latency with the rather rediculous aim magnetism, makes bloom useless.

changing standard gameplay elements which have been consitant for over a decade, radically, without proper public testing (the addition of a BROKEN killcam, the jip causing whole premade teams to join games whire one team was down by 7 players, the instant respawn allowing a player who was just kill to respawn, and ping his killer with a headshot form across the map)

reclassing halo from a arena shooter, to a “modern” shooter.(arena shooters, everyone start equally, and skill decide the winner, modern shooters tend to have perks and loadouts which can drastically change gameplay and allow a advantage)

Do you dedicate all your threads to hatred for halo 4?

Your service record looks like you haven’t even played the game.

fail.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yea, i mean its not like i have other accounts, and this is one linked to this email, because this is my primary email…

that said, look up atom REDACTED, i not the best player by far, but i’ve always played for enjoyment, and i simply can’t get any enjoyment out of halo 4.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

]

> Do you dedicate all your threads to hatred for halo 4?

bumping a thread isn’t allowed, so i will continue to post my thought until either 343 finally listens or atleast acknowledges teh complaints (i’m not the only one) or they perma ban me because their moderation team are a bunch of news [at moderating] and they ban without cause just to make their forums “seem” more nice and freindly.

This game is old

I got to say, I’m kinda disappointed with Halo 4, but by no means is it a bad game. I think loadouts work pretty well. It keeps the game fresh and allows freedom of choice. My only gripe with loadouts is people can spawn with Boltshot and stickies. I’m not a fan of personal ordinance. I think that was a bad design choice and Forge feels like a downgrade from reach without precision editing.

There are some decesions I disagree with, like having everyone in flood be the same color is an example.

343 must decide: either create a traditional but at the same improved Halo using Bungie’s formula that wasn’t liked by CoD players; or create a Halo-CoD hybrid focusing on attracting CoD players and forgetting an important amount of Halo players(the ones who like BTB with vehicles, Forge and Customs).

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I for one agree with everything Proton Guard said…
the game should be fair… and it clearly is not.

If halo 4 was a good game no one would be complaining, lets face it this is the worst halo yet, they deviated from bungie so much, they can only call it halo cause you can unlock master chiefs armor. how many changes do they have to make until it is not halo anymore? thanks to 343 there will never be another halo game like we remember… halo 4 plays nothing like 2, 3 or reach

I bought the game, i can trash what a crumby product I got suckered into buying as much as I want. A lot of people feel they have been ripped off with halo 4, and if you do not like free speech get out of my country, and if you do not like free speech on the internet get off my planet… because you side with the aliens

>

So Halo 2 and Halo 3 weren’t good games? As “no one would be complaining” about good games…and people were CLEARLY complaining about Halo 2 and Halo 3…I can only assume they were bad.

Also, Free Speech doesn’t mean you can say whatever you want without consequences. Try using your free speech to flame a bunch of players, and see how long you stay unbanned. Complain all you want, people with a shred of intelligence can see who does and doesn’t know what they are talking about.

> There are some decesions I disagree with, like having everyone in flood be the same color is an example.

I hardly play flood but, I agree with you. I wonder who came up with that idea. I’m glad it’s not like that in spartan ops.

> >
>
> So Halo 2 and Halo 3 weren’t good games? As “no one would be complaining” about good games…and people were CLEARLY complaining about Halo 2 and Halo 3…I can only assume they were bad.
>
> Also, Free Speech doesn’t mean you can say whatever you want without consequences. Try using your free speech to flame a bunch of players, and see how long you stay unbanned. Complain all you want, people with a shred of intelligence can see who does and doesn’t know what they are talking about.

There wasn’t nearly as much hate for Halo 2 or 3. People are seriously disliking Halo 4. Halo 4 is not a good Halo game

yes, i completely agree, i do not think the replay factor of this game is accountable

> > Do you dedicate all your threads to hatred for halo 4?
>
> bumping a thread isn’t allowed, so i will continue to post my thought until either 343 finally listens or atleast acknowledges teh complaints (i’m not the only one) or they perma ban me because their moderation team are a bunch of news [at moderating] and they ban without cause just to make their forums “seem” more nice and freindly.

Spamming the forums with the same topic is ALSO not allowed, nor is discussing moderation actions, calling others out, or alternate accounts.